River Phoenix Imagine

-

When you walk into the classroom for the first time + more

-

It was your first day of a new school, walking through the corridors of the school all eyes were on you. You didn't like being the center of attention. Your next period was fortunately English. You really liked English.

As you walked into the classroom all eyes were on you again. But one pair of eyes caught yours. He has dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, cool glasses, and wore a blue sweater.

The teacher introduced you to the class and told you to say a few words. As you stood there infront of everyone, you just couldn't keep your eyes off of him. You didn't know what it was. Was it his hair, or how you felt the desperate need to kiss him?

As the teacher told you to say a few words, you stood there and he glanced over waiting for you to say something, then back infront of him.

"My name is Y/N," that got his attention, as he looked back to where you were standing.

Your shy voice spoke up again, "I lived in (where you live now) before I came here. Um.. I hope I can make some friends again."

"Very well now Ms. Y/N you can go sit over there," she said pointing to the seat with her finger. Right next to Mr. Beautiful.

You sat all the way through the class, English was always your favorite but this time it was different. Maybe it was because he was sitting right next to you. It was boring this time. That was when the bell rang. Oh thank god. I want to be here but at the same time I want to run out as fast as I can. So I went to the door. That was until someone tapped my arm.

Oh God, he was even more handsome up close.

"Uh hi." You said to him nervously.

"Hey I noticed you during class today."

"I think everyone did." You scratched the back of your head nervously, trying not to know what he was talking about.

"You were uh staring at me."

"Oh I..." You trailed off not knowing what to say. What were you supposed to say.

"I kinda liked it. Do you maybe wanna go out some time?" Omg! He asked you to go out with him. This is like the biggest day of your life.

"S..sure" you stuttered out.
"But first I gotta know your name."

"I'm River."

"Nice to meet you." You said shaking his hand. "I gotta go to my next class now."

"Cya."

Holy crap! I have a date with the hottest boy ever!

...To be continued (maybe)

Let me know if you want a part 2.