Ointment

Two fans on my ceiling are moving.

Two cats are screaming in my ears.

Two hands and twenty fingers are shaking.

" Take this sweetie"

There are two moms in my room.

I feel someone shoving the pill in my mouth and I am made to chug a lump of water down my parched throat. I feel it. The touch. A familiar warm and fuzzy one. My mom pulls back my head to rest on the pillow and places her hands on my eyes and murmurs a tiny 'sleep' before kissing my head.

And soon the dark black pit appears attracting me inside it and my body levitates towards the source smoothly. But there's someone else's face too.

It's Taehyung's.

<Authors P.O.V.>

At the school back near the pond, seven boys are standing in awe of what just happened. They only happen to see her exhausted form running away from the school to somewhere they don't know.

But Jimin is quick to come out of the trance and run towards his friend who is trying to get up from the pond holding the edge coughing out water excessively, drenched from head to feet in the stagnant water.

Jimin's heart sinks as low as the mariana trench seeing the condition of his friend, his friend, Jimin cannot stand to bear anyone even trying to think about hurting taehyung. He can take bullet for all his other friends but for taehyung, he is ready to be blown up by a canon ball.

Jimin runs inside the dirty pond not bothering to think about his shoes or clothes, he fleets towards the taehyung wrapping a arm around his shoulder and running a hand up down his back. Taehyung is coughing out the distasteful water moulding his face in utmost disgust but there is one thing which makes Jimin stop in his tracks.

Taehyung is laughing.

" Tae what happened, did you get your head hit?", Jimin asks trying to look for any sign of injury on his face.

" Jiminie I am so happy today", taehyung says smiling so toothy besides the stinky water dripping down his clothes which has now affected jimin's clothes too, but right now jimin is least bothered about it.

Jimin is utterly confused by the emotional outburst so he looks towards  jungkook and signals for him to come help. Jungkook wastes no time in helping taehyung get out of the pool, he too looks baffled by taehyung's laugh.

"Hyung are you alright?", the younger one asks completely oblivious to what is going on inside taehyung's head. But taehyung merely shakes his head grinning to himself at the discovery he just made.

The other boys gather around taehyung to see for any sign of injuries. Seokjin is the first to break the silence and ask the question everyone is dying to know the answer to.

" What is she?"

" No, the question his who is she?", taehyung asks more to himself getting lost in his train of thoughts before moving along with them back to their homes.

<Kazumi's P.O.V.>

I woke up in my room, all tucked inside my bed like a kid put to sleep. I was sweating profusely and due to the fact that the blanket was hugging me like its last, my clothes were a little sticky due to the sweating all over my body.