Chapter 5: roommate

Start from the beginning

Their are alot more mental disorders out their then i thought.

These people will understand me, finally people who will get how i feel!

"Wow, so alot of variety." I state.

"Yeah, also Jinn will be back soon, id suggest just getting settled in and then the bell will go off for dinner, im sure Jinn would love to show you where to go if you get lost." Carl smiles before turning around and walking out the door "oh by the way, im sure you will like it here! Have fun ok? You seem like a good person, you will be just fine!" Then the door shuts and im left alone.

Carl is actually quit nice, i hope to see him again!

I expected the doctors or advisors or what ever they are to be mean and strict but they don't seem to be so far!

Once i truly take in the bareness of my room i decide to hand some of my posters up on the wall by my bed.

Most are just of bands like SWS and BMTH.

I unpack my clothes and then spring onto my bed.

I could only tell this was my side of the room because the other desk had drawings on it and the bed was a bit crinkled.

Just as i shut my eyes i hear the door open and a feet slither across the floor. The pause suddenly and i open my eyes to view her.

She has short thin blond hair, brown eyes and is very skinny, like i would think 90 pounds ish. But still her face looks soft and beautiful. She has deep bags under her eyes but it had no effect on her beauty.

I then notice that shes just standing their staring at me as well, probably wondering who i am.

"Umm jinn?" I ask just to make sure - she nods - so i continue "im Luna."

She smiles "my new roomie?"

I smile back and nod.

"Awesome, i may warn you, im bipolar so if i scream at you, i am so sorry." She says sadly.

"Dont worry, i have anxiety so if i start freaking out and looking crazy just ignore me till the attacks done." I inform her.

We smile at each other and she softly sits on the edge of her bed that faces mine.

I sit on mine facing hers as well.

"So you've been here for a week?"

"Yup, its not that bad, i thought it was going to be a lot worse." She tells me.

I suddenly get the urge to pee and look around for the bathroom door only to come up short.

"Wheres the bathroom?"

"Sadly theirs only one per floor, each with 10 stalls. Then theirs a separate part for the showers. Apparently its a safety precaution." She rolls her eyes.

"It would be nice to have one in the room for mid night pees and morning rituals. I mean i gotta get the hair done to look fabulous." I joke.

She laughs before opening her dresser.

"This is the only mirror we get, i guess they think it would be worse for us to see our whole body's and then just relapse again. In therapy the have a whole wall of mirrors though." She then hands me the mirror which is literally just one of those medium sized hand held ones.

I frown, how am i suppose to see progress if i cant see myself?

Yeah i can see the face but id rather get skinny then pretty, once im skinny then i can work on the pretty.

Which means i need a full body mirror.

"This blows." I mutter.

"Eh, i thought so too but im getting use to it." Jinn says.

I jump out of my seat and do my pee dance "sorry i really have to go, ill be right back!" Then i run out the door and bump right into someone.

"Opps! Im so-

"WHaT THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU THInK YOUR DOiNG!?" A girl screams at me.

Oh god, deep breaths Luna.

"YOU COULD HAVE KILLED Me!? WAS THAT YOUR GOAL?!" She screams again.

A bit over dramatic i would say-

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO Me!?"

Oh no no no no no no.

I crouch to the ground and start heaving in breaths, why must this happen on my first day!?

Tears stream fown in buckets as the girl continues to scream.

I them start screaming bloody murder, once straight consistent scream until she stops, my roommate pulls her away from me and then two older people in blue suits calm the girl down and then two more come to me and gently touch my shoulder.

I stop screaming but my attack isn't over apparently.

Air just isnt getting into my lungs as i keep trying to suck it in.

The tell me to calm down and take deeps slow breaths.

To concentrate on my heart beat.

How am i suppose to hear my heartbeat!? Im not a fudging werewolf!

Eventually i do calm down and i lean my head against the wall with my eyes closed.

"I definitely am not going to get use to that." I say breathlessly.

I hear my roommate chuckle and the another girl whimpering.

I open my eyes to see the girl the was just screaming at me, only shes not screaming she just looks sad and regretful.

To any normal minded person, that girl screaming at them wouldn't of been that big of a deal, they would have just said chill and walked away but to me it was terrifying because of my anxiety.

All of a sudden she leaps over to me and gives me a hug. "Im so sorry! I have explosive disorder! So i just kinda get really mad sometimes! Im so sorry!"

"So your kinda like the hulk?" I ask jokingly.

She cracks a smile and so do i.

"Im Luna, sorry for freaking out, i have anxiety." I say.

"Im Trix, im sorry for yelling." She says back.

The people in blue uniforms make sure were alright and tell me to just push the button on my bracelet that they just gave me in case of anything else that may happen.

Apparently Trix pushed hers after she saw me fall to the ground. As did Jinn when she heard screaming.

Its pretty cool, the bracelets when pushed, call the people over and even give then co-ordinates of where the person is.

Theirs always 2 people at the least on each floor.

Its pretty thought out.

They give us privacy and they keep us safe from our selves and others at the same time.

They also have hallway video cameras but obviously the bracelets work faster in case no one is watching the videos.

Man i just want to see Percy now.

I haven't seen him since the day at the hospital, he said he would be here though.

Ughh and i just realised i never even got to go pee!

-------

Thanks for reading lovelies!!

Pleaaassseeee vote//comment!? Maybe? No? Oh okayyyyy

:(

Anyway, that was definitely kinda exciting huh? Huh? Huh?

So i promise percy is in the next chapter!

Pleasee give me some feed back!

Peace out! Love you!

:)