Rule #29

Rule #29: Once You Commit You've lost, you're out of the game!!!
Los Angeles, CA
Christopher Maurice Brown:

2 years Later..

I opened Beyonce's drawer seeing Trey's copy of my handbook. I raised an eyebrow picking it up. I opened the book and it landed on Chapter 29..

Once you've committed you're out of the game!!!

I chuckled shaking my head as I read over the short chapter.

Don't commit, fuck you committing for?

Never let a girl make you whipped, that's pussy shit.

You setting yourself up for a heartbreak, no woman is worth your time like that.

I feel sorry for all my married niggas.

I looked at my wedding band chuckling at those words alone. I didn't even bother finishing the chapter. I closed the book and closed the drawer. I walked out of our bedroom, Royalty was singing to her baby sister. I walked past her bedroom down the hall into my office.

I closed the door behind me, and sat behind my desk. I placed my reading glasses over my eyes. I opened the book to the last chapter and tore that page out the book. I balled it up and tossed it in the trash. I logged onto my computer and cracked my knuckles before I began to type.

Rule #29: Don't be afraid to commit when it's time.

Heart breaks are meant to happen.

So if you get your heart broken? Dust it off, and keep trying.

Love is a beautiful thing especially when it's with the right person.

There's someone perfect for you. They were made specifically for you.

Don't doubt destiny, you'll get that person you're supposed to be with for the rest of your life.

You can have your fun, but when you get a great woman treat her like she's a queen!

I love my wife and I don't regret getting out the game for her.

Marriage is great, and it's the best experience ever. I've learned to be selfless, I've not only learned to love again but I've learned to appreciate the simple things in life.

It's not about money, cars, having all the bad bitches. I love waking up to my gorgeous wife, I love having sex with her and only her. I love our family, our vacations, making memories and falling in love with her and my 2 beautiful daughters everyday!

At friend get togethers it's much more intimate because I'm not bringing a new girl every time. I'm bringing my wife and we create memories with our close friends.

I love the family portraits, I love the love filled holidays, and I love the cozy feeling in our home.

Rule #29:Don't be afraid to commit when it's time.

There's nothing wrong with it!!!

I saved it and printed the page, I reached over grabbing the gorilla glue and grabbed the page off the printer.

I glued the page in and smiled. My door opened and in came Beyonce with Blue on her hip. "Hi baby." She said with a smile on her face.

I pulled my reading glasses off my face sitting back in my seat. "I thought you hadn't read my handbook." I say jokingly and she chuckled.

"Maybe I lied." She said as Blue reached for me.

"Dada!" She pouted, I stood up placing a kiss on Beyonce's lips before grabbing my 9 month old daughter from her arms.

I picked the book up and handed it to her, it was opened to the new chapter. She read over it, and as she was reading a smile stretched across her face.

Royalty came into my office hugging Bey's leg. "Mommy can I get ice cream?" She asked

"After dinner." I replied, I picked her up in my other arm. She placed a kiss on my cheek.

"I said mommy not daddy." She said smartly.

"Awww baby this is so adorable!" Bey said she pressed her lips against mine catching me off guard. I couldn't hold her waist the way I wanted, but she grabbed my face sliding her tongue into my mouth.

"Ewwww!" Ro said covering her eyes. I bit her bottom lip pulling away.

"Hush little girl." She said taking Royalty from my arms. I reached down placing my hand on her 3 month pregnant belly and she smiled. Our goal was 4 kids, 3 down 1 more to go.

~~~~~~~

This is the end y'all

The sequel is still in my mind.

I kinda don't see a point for a sequel

But y'all spoiled

So I'mma think of some shit maybe

Let me get some of these other stories out the way.

What story do y'all want next?

Pick 1.

That's it.

Don't be hardhead.

~Sincerely That Nigga Jay