Rule #27

Rule #27: Never Say Love
Los Angeles, CA
Beyonce Giselle Knowles:

"Come in!" I shouted hearing the knock on my office door. Chris opened the door rushing in and I chuckled shaking my head. "You know the office made it a rule you not allowed in here." I said leaning back in my rolling chair.

"I'm hungry." He said with a smirk wiggling his eyebrows making me laugh.

"Well come eat." I replied taking my bottom lip between my teeth. He pulled his tux jacket off sitting it in the chair opposite of me. He loosened his tie, I scooted back a bit and he kneeled down in front of me.

I raised up allowing him to lift my dress, "Where the hell is your underwear?" He asked making me smirk, I shrugged. He licked his lips, hoisting my legs up over his shoulder before he leaned down his lips slightly touch my second set of lips.

"You didn't come in here to tease Christopher." I hissed at him as he placed kisses on my second set of lips.

"You don't know what I came in here to do." He mumbled against my pussy making my breathing pick up slightly. His tongue licked me over and over before he parted my second set of lips with his tongue. He slid his tongue down my slit resting it at my entrance.

He was playing, his tongue just circled at my entrance, "Chris stop fuckin playing." I mumbled as his tongue slipped back up my slit slowly, and then back down to my entrance.

A knock on my door made me push his head back. "Get under the desk." I whispered and he nodded scooting back under the desk. I scooted under the desk, and my legs were placed back over his shoulders. "Chris not r-" a knock at the door again cut me off. "Come in." I spoke up.

The door opened and in came Martin. "How can I help you?" I said, Chris' tongue was inside of me within seconds and my breath was hitched in my throat and I bit my bottom lip catching myself from letting a moan slip out.

"You seen Mr. Brown?" He asked

"Mm-mm." I replied shaking my head, his tongue was wiggling around inside me making me so wet. I naturally let my hand fall in my lap, and I slid my hand on the back of chris' head gripping his curls. I laid back in my seat as he thrusted his tongue in and out of me.

"He has a meeting in 10 minutes, he told me to come get him and he's no where to be found." Martin expressed angrily.

"I-I uhm.." I caught myself from moaning, his tongue thrusted out of me and he dragged it slowly up my slit before he started quickly flicking my clit.

"You alright boss?" He asked me

"Mhm." I hummed breathlessly as I nodded. "I don't know where he is." My shaky voice responded.

He shook his head putting his face all in it as he aggressively attacked my clit with his tongue. My toes curled and I gasped, "Can you c-"

"Get out." I said leaning up feeling myself about to cum.

"But-"

"Get the fuck out now Martin." I gritted, and he rushed out the office closing the door behind him. "Fuck Chris.." I moaned out

He didn't slow his aggressive flicks down and my legs begin to shake. He gripped my thighs pulling me onto his face more. I let my head fall back as I allowed my moans to fill the room. "I-I'm cumming!" I screamed out, he didn't even slow down.

The moment I came all over his face he kept going, I restlessly tried pushing his head back but he was stronger. His grip on my thighs were stronger, his want to continue eating me was stronger. "Chris baby stop.." I mumbled trying so hard to regain my breath.

"Mm-mm." He hummed and he continued to flick and slurp my juices up at same time. My fingers gripped his curls the moment a numb feeling washed over my body. It was like he didn't get tired, his tongue was now flicking faster than before and I squirted feeling all the energy I had leave my body, my eyes rolled back and my voice was hitched in my throat along with my breath. I couldn't moan out the way I wanted to, I was gasping.

He licked me clean before he sat my lower half back down in the chair, he rolled the chair back climbing from under the desk. He had the biggest smile in his face as he came into view. "You knew you had a meeting didn't you?"

"Maybe." He was now in between my legs still down on his knees. "When you gone let Serayah out that warehouse? She is a celebrity things gone start looking suspect."

"Tonight when we get back from the press conference. I had to make sure everything went smoothly." I answered finally catching my breath.

"Damn I love you girl.." he spoke like be was mesmerized, I raised my eyebrows.

"You what?" I asked smirking.

"What?" He asked confused

"You just said you loved me."

"I did?" He asked. "I dead ass told myself to keep that to myself but here my slow ass go saying shit without thinking an-"

"I love you too Daddy." I said grabbing his face in between my hands. I leaned down pressing my forehead against his.

"You do?" He asked surprised

"Always have." I answered, a smile now on his face. All the nervousness that showed vividly wiped away the moment I said that.

"So you gone let me bend you over this desk-"

"No you have 2 minutes to make it to that meeting and then we have the press conference right after." I say, and he huffed standing up from his knees.

I stopped him from moving in front of me. I seen how hard he was, and I couldn't let him leave like that now could I? I undid his belt, along with his button and zipper. I pulled his pants down and then his boxers. His hard member popped out and I took him in my mouth instantly earning a low groan.

~~~~~

The drama next chapter and then the end is chapter 29.

Now some of us want a sequel

Some of us say it ain't necessary.

What y'all want?

And if I catch y'all getting mad at somebody for saying this don't need a sequel imma drag you sis. Everybody can speak they mind in my comment section and if you got a problem with that you can most def get muted after I drag you.

Sequel?

No sequel?