Chapter 68 - Time at the Cruise (Part 3)

(I don't own Pokemon and it's Company, also Gamefreak.)

Here we see Misty, walking away, with a smile upon her face, she seems very happy for some reason, "Thanks Mewt, I have hope now, I know that if I believe myself, anything is possible." Misty thought to herself.

"Wow that was a really good thing to do Mewtwo." Jolt said. "I know I don't like helping them, but this was an exception." Mewtwo said. "Hey, what about the rewards?" Jolt mentioned. "Oh right!" Mewtwo said. The referee was waving over to Mewtwo trying to get his attention.

Later...

"Yes, Thank you sir." Mewtwo said in the distance, Mewtwo was walking back to Jolt and Aqua which strangely they were hugging, well Aqua was, Jolt tried to hug back. "Okay, okay, that's enough I think." Jolt said while turning away from her lips.

Mewtwo returned Aqua in her Pokeball immediately, "Phew, thanks Mewtwo." Jolt said. "Well her time was up, and it seems like I should choose to bring out someone else, ah here we go." Mewtwo said, he brought out Pyre from the Pokeball.

"Hi!" Pyre said, "Hello! So on this cruise ship... I don't know where else to go, so any plans?" Jolt said while scratching the back of his ear. "Hmm... How about there?" Pyre said pointing to one of those sunbathing chairs near the shore. "Well okay." Jolt agreed.

"I'll try this... Miltank Milk flavored ice cream. Also I'll bring some for everyone." Mewtwo said. "Thanks!" Pyre said, "That's really kind of you Mewtwo." Jolt said. "I'll be back, I gotta go get some free ice cream." Mewtwo said.

Mewtwo left them all alone. "So let's go!" Jolt said while walking over there. "Okay!" Pyre said, it was strange to her, it felt like they were small and kind couples. Pyre was blushing a little while following Jolt, however she wasn't looking where she was going and she bumped into someone.

"Hey! Oh... Hey~" A Charmeleon said while winking towards Pyre. "Oh my, is this what they call... Love at first sight?" Pyre thought to herself. "Wanna go somewhere else?" Charmeleon asked. "N-no, I was going ove-" Pyre said before being interrupted, by a grab by the arm.

"Don't worry, I'll show you where you really wanna go..." Charmeleon said while holding her right arm. "D-don't touch me!" Pyre shouted. There was a sudden breeze that went by Pyre noticed Jolt standing firm in front of her. "Wha? Who are you?!" Charmeleon said.

"Sorry pal, but I'm... her date." Jolt said. "I don't think so." Charmeleon said, he prepared a Scratch attack. Jolt dodged and then went underneath him and Tackled him from behind and into the pool nearby. "That'll teach you a lesson." Jolt said.

"Oh sorry Pyre, I should've paid more attention to you, I forgot that I can get carried away with somethings." Jolt said, Pyre was blushing extremely. "Is everything alright?" Jolt asked. Pyre was covering her face with her paws blushing extremely.

Jolt sweat dropped. "I-is everything alright?" Jolt repeated. Uncovering her face, a very wide and happy smile was upon her face, "Y-yes, yes it is." Pyre said, she tackled Jolt into a warm and comfy hug.

"Can we get going now?" Jolt asked. "Sure~" Pyre said. In the pool you can feel the presence of an angry Charmeleon. "Why I oughta..." "Hey! Charmeleon? Oh there you are! I hope you weren't causing any trouble dear." A female trainer said.

"O-of course not!" Charmeleon said shaking his head. "I knew you wouldn't!" A female trainer said. Charmeleon turned his head towards Jolt. "One day, I'll get my revenge..." Charmeleon thought to himself.

Jolt jumped on the sunbathing chairs, "Phew, that was a lot of work putting into the competition!" Jolt said. Pyre still blushing, "D-do we really look like we're having a date?" Pyre thought to herself.