Chapter 41 - Snapping Time...

(I don't own Pokemon and it's Company, also Gamefreak.)

Ash arrived in Melemele Island, being greeted by a woman he recognized. "Alola! Welcome to the Alola region! Make yourself at home." The woman said. Ash nodded then said Alola, and headed off to the City.

"Hey Ash, can you do me a favor?" Arceus said. "Sure, anything for a god; what is it?" Ash whispered. "I gave it to you, it's glowing in the bag." Arceus said. Ash looks in the bag, oh dear, it was really glowing.

"Ow! My eyes! what is that?" Ash said while being blinded. "Sorry about that, it's a camera, I want you to snap a photo of Marshadow; why you must ask? Well it's simple, I don't have his photo yet. I took a photo with all of my Poke friends, except two." Arceus explained.

"Okay... I'll get straight to it then." Ash said holding the camera, the camera had pure white color to it and golden rims to the side. "Don't say it Ash, I know I love this creation of humans, it gives a nice photograph, it's just that I can't believe I didn't think of this invention." Arceus said in jealousy.

"Okay, I won't." Ash said, Ash headed off to the city with a golden camera at hand, it may give some attention because it looked like it was made by a real god. "Alola! Hey man! That's a nice camera! Can you take one of me?" A man with shorts on while holding a surfboard.

"You can take one of him, I need you to make sure it's safe to use in the world." Arceus said. "Sure! What pose? And Alola!" Ash asked. "Me surfing, you have accuracy right?" The man asked. "Well... it's my first time using this kind of camera, I'll try my best." Ash said.

"Alright... Come out Raichu!" The man said revealing Raichu out of his Pokeball. It was an Alola form, "Awesome!" Ash said. "Thanks, my Raichu here is gonna be in the shot as well okay?" The man said. "I'll try to get both of you in one shot." Ash said.

"Great, I'll go out there in sea." The man said. "Alright." Ash said. The man swam so far into sea, a Tidal wave came by and the guy quickly swam with the waves. The man caught on with the waves and surfed on it. Raichu followed surfing in mid air beside him.

Ash steadied his aim for the shot, zooming in, he snapped a photo of the Raichu, not the man, his second shot was the man, but not the Raichu. Ash had one more shot because the waves were getting a little smaller.

Ash steadied his aim more accurate and breathed in for a shot. Ash clicked it as soon as Raichu came a lot closer to his trainer. Click! Ash took the shot, it was great. The graphics of the water particles were flying around the man and the Raichu.

The particles were sparkling and looked very divine. Both the trainer and the Pokemon was in perfect positions. "Phew! That felt great! I love surfing, it brings out my nature." The man said to himself while drying himself with a towel.

"Hey! Got our photo?" The man said gesturing a show me the picture with his hands. "Yup, here you go! I got three photos, one with you alone, another only Raichu alone, and the last one is both of you." Ash said showing the three photos.

"That's awesome dude! Thank you! How much for those shots?" The man asked. "Just say for free, this wasn't an important part of your mission." Arceus told Ash. "Here, they're for free." Ash said handing it to him.

"Wow! Really? Thanks dude! You have my debt." The man said taking the photos. "No problem, I was on my way to snap a photo of a Pokemon." Ash said. "That's really nice of you to help another person Alpha." ??? said from behind Ash.

Ash turned around to find a familiar person. "Hmm? Wait a second... You're Selene! Am I right?" Ash said. "Yeah! Alola!" Selene said with a smile. "But I want to ask... can you take a photo of me?" Selene said doing an attractive pose holding the straw hat she was wearing.