Surprise visit

Author Note: Okay, so a few things first:
No this is not Frans
In this story Sans and Papyrus' ages are a mystery, nobody knows who is older.
And I will be disabling comments from here on out. If you want to tell me something message me. So let's get on with the story.

Alphys looked at a blonde girl, who had a strange male voice.

"W-Who are you?" She asked frightened. The girl gave a creepy, black smile

"Sorry, I'm still in my disguise." The girl said,  her body started to melt and turn black, her hair started to fall out, her face turned into a familliar, cracked skull. Alphys's eyes widened as she took steps back, wanting to get away from this person

"D-D-Dr. G-Gaster..." she stammered, her heart beating as fast as a T-Rex could run.

"I hope I didn't frighten you, but you are missing an ingredient for Sans' antidote." Gaster said. Alphys' eyes widened.

"W-What is it...?" She asked. Gaster gave her a creepy grin.

"Dust." He said, darkly. "Human dust." Alphys seemed confused.

"H-Humans don't turn to d-dust..." Alphys said.

"On the contrary." Gaster said, starting to explain, "a human body does not decay as quickly as a monsters. You see, after a human dies they slowly turn to dust. I think you can finger out where to find it. I have some business to attend too." With that, the old skeleton walked away. Alphys looked back at her equipment and bit her lip.

"H-human dust...."

Meanwhile Sans was resting on the couch, his hands over his soul. Papyrus was in the kitchen cooking when he heard a knock on the door. Papyrus looked and opened the door to see a dark, large figure in the doorway.

"Papyrus..." this person said and set a hand on his shoulder. "You've grown so much... you both have."

"I'M SORRY, WHO ARE YOU?" Papyrus asked. 

"Just call me-" "Gaster..." Sans sat up cutting Gaster off. Papyrus seemed confused.
"I was going a say 'father.'" Gaster said. Sans glared gripping his aching soul.

"You will never be my father!" Sans shouted before wincing. Gaster tolled his pinpricks and went over to Sans.

"You were always so dramatic." Gaster said, then looked at Papyrus "Papyrus, I believe something is burning."

"AAAAAAAHHH!! MY SPAGHETTI!!!" Papyrus shouted and ran to the pot of noodles in the kitchen. Gaster chuckled a bit then looked at Sans, who was trying to get up the stairs now, teleporting as much as he could.

"Sans, sit. You'll miss dinner." Gaster said and used the blue soul attack to bring Sans back. Sans gasped wanting to be let go.

Later Papyrus came out with three plates of spaghetti (some of it burned).

"UM, EXCUSE ME SIR?" Papyrus asked after minutes of awkward silence and heavy atmosphere. "BUT WHERE DID YOU COME FROM? AND HOW DID YOU FIND US?" Gaster looked up at Papyrus and sighed.

"I guess you have the right to know. I will tell you about who we are."