Where's Starbucks?

Sans' body hurt, he just turned back and felt like he was going to throw up. Papyrus hugged Sans from behind, feeling his head.

"SANS..." Papyrus whispered.

"Hm...?" Sans hummed.

"I GOT YOU A NEW SWEATSHIRT..." Papyrus smiled showing Sans a black, thin sweatshirt. "IT'S ONLY A TEMPORARY ONE THOUGH UNTIL WE CAN FIND ONE LIKE YOUR BLUE ONE."

"Thanks Pap..." Sans put it on with a new pair of shoes and socks Frisk got him. He didn't feel like himself, he was dressed in black shorts, and a deep blue T shirt, plus the black sweatshirt. Sans felt like he looked like a depressed emo.
Papyrus picked up Sans from behind and swung him around happily hugging his close "OH SANS YOU LOOK AMAZING!" Papyrus beamed.

"I feel a little... dark." Sans tried to come up with a pun, Papyrus made a face and pinned Sans to the couch.

"SANS NO PUNS ON THE SURFACE!!" Papyrus shouted "YOU MIGHT HURT YOURSELF!!" Sans felt a smile appear on his face.

"Okay... I'll stop." Sans said. He hasn't felt this happy in a very long time. He smiled and hugged Papyrus tightly. Papyrus hugged back, happy that his brother was being like himself again.

"Are we... interrupting ...?" Undyne asked. Sans and Papyrus looked at her, who was accompanied by Frisk, Chara, Toriel, and Alphys.

"No." Sans said softly, he was looking straight at Chara, feeling the back of his throat heat up. Chara smirked. Frisk jumped on Sans' lap happily, saying that "Goat Mom", got her driver's license.

"Nice kid..." Sans said softly, getting up to get a drink of water too cool his throat.

"Are you almost ready to go?" Toriel asked sweetly. Sans nodded and headed outside.

Toriel had a hatchback mini-van, Sans got in one seat as the others followed.
Papyrus sat in between Sans and Undyne, the kids in the back, and Alphys and Toriel in the front seats.

Sans watched the world go by from the window seat. He was lost in thought about so many things. What would the others think of he turned? How will he stop it, or even hide it? Will he even get better... or will he hurt Papyrus...?

"We're here." Toriel stopped the van, Sans looked around at the café.

"SANS WHAT DOES THE SIGN SAY?" Papyrus asked, the sign was glowing brightly stinging Sans' eye sockets.

"Starbucks." Sans squinted. Papyrus hugged Sans close.

"ARE YOU HURTING...?" Papyrus whispered.

"Well... I'm not seeing stars..." Sans punned, Papyrus made a gagging sound, making Sans smile. Frisk laughed behind them.

"Guys c'mon!!" Undyne shouted, already going inside.

~time skip~
Everyone had their drink, and they were laughing happily. Sans took a sip from his black coffee, then felt a shock go through him, a sharp pain went down his spine. He dropped his coffee and held onto his brother.

"Pa...Papyrus..." Sans panted. Papyrus gripped Sans's arm gently not to hurt him, but enough to keep him up.

"MISS ASGORE WE NEED TO GO HOME NOW, SANS AND I." Papyrus stood up holding his brother.

"O-oh, is Sans alright?" Toriel asked.

"Y-Yeah... ah..." Sans groaned, his bones were creaking as he pulled his hood over his face. He panted trying to focus on something else.

"MISS ASGORE PLEASE!!" Papyrus shouted as he ran to the car. Toriel and the others quickly followed, they got into their seats and drove off.

Sans was panting, trying not too scream, letting it soft groans one in a while. Papyrus was rubbing Sans's arm and shoulder.

"BREATHE." Papyrus was saying in a comforting tone.

"S-stop the car..." Sans panted.

"Sans there's no place too-" Toriel was cut off.

"STOP THE CAR!!" Sans shouted, kicking the door open and running off. Toriel slammed on the breaks.

"SANS!!" Papyrus shouted, tears streaming down his face, watching his brother run away.