Author chan ran out of titles

Sans was shaky going into the experiments, or Torture Tests as he liked to call them. He hated them. He hated all types of physical tests, ever since he became like this. Sans' eyes were blank, he didn't want to even move. He was afraid.

"SANS IT'S GOING TO BE FINE." Papyrus said, holding Sans in a side hug. "THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS HERE FOR HIS MAGNIFICENT BROTHER!" Sans smiled slightly.

"It's been a while since I heard that." Sans said softly. "But I really don't want to do this, Pap..."

"OH SANS YOU'LL BE FINE." Papyrus said picking up the shorter skeleton. "ALPHYS WILL HELP YOU. "

"H-Hey g-guys"Alphys said over the speaker ruining the moment.

"HELLO DR. ALPHYS!" Papyrus said cheerfully. "MAY WE COME IN?" Alphys unlocked the door and let the two in.

"t-this way guys." Alphys said and lead them down into the basement.

The basement gave Sans the creeps. It reminded him of...

"I-In here guys..."Alphys said standing in front of a door, giving Sans a break from his thoughts. Papyrus made a concerned face at him, worried about him snapping.

"SANS ARE YOU DOING ALRIGHT?" Papyrus said. Sans rubbed his face trying to forget his thoughts.

"I-I'm fine... Just thinking..."  Sans said.Alphys went into the room as the boys followed. Sans looked around the room.

The room was a little dark, except for some computer screen light. There was a big containment chamber in the back of the room for Alphys' experiments. It was just like the lab Sans and Papyrus used to "live" in.

"WOWIE ALPHYS!" Papyrus said happily snapping Sans out of thought. "THIS IS AMAZING! LIKE A LAB WE USED TO BE IN WITH OUR DAD!"

Sans didn't think he was their dad. More or less a torture tool on child abuse. Especially on Papyrus.

"T-thanks Papyrus ..." Alphys said shyly. "S-Sans will h-have to go I-into the containment chamber d-down there..." Sans nodded and started to walk into the chamber when Alphys suddenly stopped him.

"I-I need y-you to be um... n-necked..." Alphys whispered to him. Sans looked at her with a deep blue blush across his face.

"Really? Why?" Sans asked softly.

"I-I'm going t-to give you s-some s-shots and y-your clothes m-might get t-torn..."

"I can tear my clothes it's fine."

"B-but the n-needle w-won't ho t-through the c-cloth well..."

Sans sighed regrettably and looked at Papyrus. Papyrus got the drift and covered Alphys' eyes from behind as Sans started to strip down to the bone. (HAHA! GET PUNNIFIED!)

"A-Are you d-done?" Alphys asked not able to see anything.

"Yeah." Sans said already in the chamber trying to hide. He didn't mind Alphys seeing him like this, mostly because she studies skeletal structures already, but it was his scars he didn't want her to see. Scars from being bullied and beaten because he and Papyrus were the only two skeletons in the school.

The metal door to the chamber close making Sans jump back.

"A-Alright Sans... R-Ready?" Alphys said through a speaker in the room.

"As ready as I'll ever be..." Sans said calmly, but the truth is, he was terrified.

Alphys put a yellow substance in a shot and put it in a metal hand. The hand went into a small hole reaching Sans' arm.

Sans winced as the shot injected the substance into his arm. He felt heat rising from his arm than in his chest. He pressed himself against a wall forcing his body to trying not to feel the pain in his body.

Sans closed his eyes tight feeling the strain on his bones from fighting his transformation.

"SANS!" Papyrus shouted getting close to the door. "ALPHYS SOMETHING'S WRONG!"

"H-He doesn't want to t-transform." Alphys stammered. Sans' groans alerted Alphys as she looked back over at a he screen. Sans was in the center of the chamber on his knees shaking.

"G-Guys... URGH..." Sans groaned out. "I-I changed my m-mind... Please!" His bones cracked under the strain he put on himself.

"SANS!!" Papyrus felt hot tears stream down his cheekbones. He went to the door and tried to open it. "SANS HOLD ON!! HOLD ON PLEASE!!"

Sans put himself against the door digging his claws into the metal. 

"Papyrus...!! I can't... GHHGH!!" Sans started to lose his balance and fell backwards with tears in his eye sockets. 

Alphys was writing everything about the transformation that she could. 

After a while everything fell silent. Sans was exhausted, the door to the chamber was dented, and Papyrus was still trying to open it.

"S-Sans?" Alphys stammered through the microphone. Sans groaned and got up. He was lucky that he was only in his half form.

"I'm alive..." he said rubbing his head. The door creaked as it opened as Papyrus rushed in to give Sans a hug.

"SANSIWAWSOWORRIEDWHAHAPPENEDAREYOUOKAY???!" Papyrus sped through his words as he cried on his brother's shoulder.

"Bro I'm fine..." Sans said hugging Papyrus back rubbing his spine.

"W-Well that was s-sure a s-show w-wasn't it g-guys?" Alphys said throwing Sans' clothes in for him.

"Yeah when it doesn't feel like your skull is getting hammered by a thousand monsters..." Sans said as he put his pants and sweatshirt on. His shirt wouldn't fit over his back vertebrae with the boney plates on them (like a dinosaur!)

"S-Sorry." Alphys stuttered and smiles sheepishly (wow the dinosaurs would like that snack! But isn't Alphys a dinosaur??? COMMENT PLEASE IF ALPHYS IS A T REX!! Seriously I broke my brain.)