chapter five "your my first choice"

Callies pov

I was finally home.

I stayed over night at the hospital and everything is fine. I saw a therapist and talked out everything that happened.

Im eating and almost able to walk by myself.  Mammas and aaron helped me inside. I didnt want them worrying anyone. They called jude but i called him right back saying that i was fine.

Aaron helped me up the stairs to my bed. I was so tired and i just needed to sleep. When we opened up the doors, there he sat, his hands fiddling in his lap. "No fricken way." Aaron whispered.

Brandon got up right away and came to my side. "I got her aaron."he said. Aaron kissed my cheek. "I know you do. Im going to help lena bring your stuff in." He said leaving us alone.

I didnt say anything. I didnt know what to say. He just helped me sit on the bed. He sat beside me, in silence. But it only.took me a moment to realize it wasnt silence. He wa crying. I turned over and looked at his sad eyes.

"Why didnt you tell me? Why didnt you tell me that you were hurting this baddly? That you werent eating. That you cant stand by yourself." I intrupted him.

"What did you want me to say? Brandon that fact that youre getting married has put me in a great depression. That i havent left the house in weeks?  Brandon, i was embarassed." I said to him. He grabbed my hands. "You had nothing to be embarassed about. If it was you, i would be the same way. I just i wish you told me. I could of helped."

I shook my head. "How brandon? You have offically given up on us. How can you help now?" He intruped me, by pulling me into a hug. A hug that i will mever forget. It was depreciate. It was needed.
I hugged him back as i cried, "i couldnt believe you had given up on us. I didnt want to believe it." I cried. He just held me harder. "I would never give up on you. Just because im getting married doesnt mean that im not here for you. That your not mg first choice in everything in life."he whispered.

I dont know how long we were hugging, bjt i was so tired. He helped me lay down. As he was about to get up, i grabbed his hand. "Please just stay with me for the night."i asked. He smiled and nodded getting into bed with me. I placed my head on his chest and in that moment, i knew everything was going to be Okay.