Chapter 5

This chapter is short, it's just a filler, but it's better. It's all fluff and stuff. No violence or language or any of that. I think this one will make up for the last one. It's short but sweet.

**Ali's POV**

I woke up to a pair or strong arms around me. I turn ever so slowly and realize I'm in Seth's arms. Suddenly every memory of last night comes flooding back to me, and I can't help but to cry. I slowly turn my back towards him and silently cry.

"Ali? What's wrong??" I hear his husky, tired voice whisper in my ear. It actually sounded sexy. Wait, what?!

I wiped away my tears. "Nothing." I managed to say as I tried to stand up. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back to him. With the way I fell, my face was only centimeters from his. I could feel heat rising to my cheeks, and I saw his cheeks were also tinted pink. I can't help but to think about what Chase told me.

"Tell me the truth. Why are you crying?" He asked, concern all over his face.

"L-last night." I manage to stutter out. He quickly pulls me into a hug and I burry my face into his shoulder as I begin to cry again.

"Ali it's okay. It's all over and I'm not gonna let it happen again." He mumbled.

"Ali? Are you okay?" I heard Lizzie sit up and quietly ask.

"She's gonna be fine Liz." Seth told her as he continued to hold me as my crying ceased to a stop.

"Hey why don't we order a pizza and watch some movies?" Liz suggested trying to brighten the mood.

"Sure, I'm up for that. What about you Ali?" Seth asked.

I nodded my head as we both sat up and I moved away from Seth so we both had space on the couch.

Then he noticed my wrists.

"Hey, let's get those wrapped up before the injuries get infected." I looked down at my wrists and noticed there was a very small amount of dried blood, and a couple little cuts.

We walked to the bathroom and I sat on the counter top as he dug through the medicine cabinet to find bandages. He eventually found them, and we sat in silence as he carefully wrapped them, making sure he wasn't hurting me.

**

We ended up watching horror, action, comedy, and even a chick flick movie. I don't know what time I had fallen asleep but all I remember was falling asleep, not worrying about yesterday.