Really important and long AN

Okay, two updates back to back after falling off the face of the earth.
CRAZY I KNOW.
But this is important to me.
You don't have to read this story. I'm sure you all get that. I'm someone who is HORRIBLE at updating because if I'm being honest, I'm still in high school. I'm trying really hard to get a scholarship and I'm trying to maintain straight A's and stand out to get into a college.
You guys are my readers.
I love every single one of you.
Most of you are super supportive and quite a few of you have made me cry from happiness from your support.
But my parents are not supportive of this.
I have severe health issues due to my levels of anxiety and depression.
Due to those. I forget to write. I forget how relaxed it makes me feel.
Except when I'm stressing that you guys won't like the story or you'll all drop me and be like "adios b*tch! We've waited too long!"

I can't begin to describe how deep and real that fear is.

Anywho.
Despite my lack of updates I have some very important (well important to me) things to say to you guys.

1) even when I am not updating, I check Wattpad from time to time. I do. I promise. I don't read on here anymore. BUT. I read every single one of your comments. You guys make me laugh so hard sometimes I swear.
I LOVE seeing you guys positively interact with one another. It makes me so happy my heart melts a little. There's one follower I have with a profile picture of Shane Dawson (let me give you some appreciation, he slays) and that follower has gotten a few comments about that profile picture. I love seeing all the positivity.
I love feeling the positivity and support you guys give me. It means a lot to me as I said in my previous note. I still get some negativity tho due to my lack of updates which I understand, not everyone wants to wait forever for an update and I completely get it.

2) as I mentioned earlier. I am in high school still. I started writing this particular book 3 years ago! My writing style has changed a lot. I cringe as I look back on my previous chapters and see things I wrote. It makes me unsure of how to continue, unsure if you guys will even like my new writing style. Since I am in high school, I am SUPER busy from time to time. I can't count how many times I've started actually pulling out hair and crying from stress. School sucks. I try to update for you guys I really do but sometimes my thoughts take over and I've figured you've all left. It really, really, truly, just sucks. I don't know how I'm still getting through it all. All I'm asking is for your continued patience. It's now my summer break so let's hope I update more! I shouldn't say that cause then someone will yell at me if I don't update.

3) I have decided that for the time being I will make the stress on myself a little less and just focus on finishing one book at a time. This is the first book on my list. This book is currently at twenty one thousand reads and I almost cried. You guys, my fans, my support, I can't believe we've gotten here. It is mind blowing to me because I though five thousand was a lot, and now here we are past twenty thousand.

Well due to your patience and your love I've decided I'll do something special for you guys. A Q and A. My very first one. If you guys are interested, comment a question. Please. It will be either at the end of the next chapter, or it's own separate one. Your choice which I would like you to add in your comment, where you want to see it.
The question can be about the book or about me but if I'm not comfortable answering it I won't and I apologize in advance.
And people who's questions I pick may get a follow back so please keep it appropriate. Thanks :)

Thank you for reading those 700 words. It's much appreciated.

The author 💕