Chapter 2

**Ali's POV**

I had fallen asleep before Seth and I were able to continue our conversation. The next morning I had woken up to the sound of pebbles hitting my window. Wait a minute. I groggily pulled myself out of bed, and walked over to my window.

"What?" I asked Seth grouchily. Hey, I'm not a morning person.

He chuckled slightly. "Morning sleeping beauty. You fell asleep on me last night. But I think you wearing my shirt makes up for it." He smirked at the end as I looked down at my clothing. It's true, I was wearing a shirt he had left here. The shirt went to mid-thigh but the shorts I was wearing underneath were not visible, making it look like I was only wearing his shirt. I sent Seth a glare as I went to go get ready for school. I grabbed my phone and started blasting Teenagers by My Chemical Romance. Yes, my window was still open, no, I didn't care.

After I had gotten fully dressed, threw on my converse, and ran a brush through my waist-length hair, I grabbed my backpack, and ran downstairs. Seth had been waiting for me with two bowls of cereal. Either Amelia had let him in, or he let himself in because no one in this house cared.

"Thank you." I thanked him as we both sat down at my table and ate.

As I was putting our bowls in the sink, there was a knock at the door. I walked over and opened the door, only to see a guy I had never seen in my life. "Can I help you?" I asked the, cute but strange boy.

"Yeah. I'm Chase. I just moved in across the street, are you going to Rosewood High?" He introduced himself and asked.

"Yeah. I'm Ali. I'm with my next door neighbor, Seth." I motioned over to Seth's house.

"Cool. Hey, were you the one playing MCR?" My jaw dropped at him.

"Yes! You like MCR?" I asked.

Before he could respond, Seth stepped in.

"Hey Al, who's at the do-" he stopped half way through his sentence as his eyes landed on Chase.

"Who's this?" He asked, his eyes not leaving Chase.

"This is Chase. He just moved in across the street."

He finally turned to me. "Well it was nice to meet him but now we've got to go to school." He told me, as if trying to get me away from Chase.

"Well Chase is going to Rosewood High, just like us so he can join us." I told Seth. The air was tense, as everyone stayed silent in my car, and the only noise was the sound of the radio.

When we got to school, Seth tried to drag me away, but I insisted on at least showing Chase where the office was. As soon as I showed Chase where the office was, Seth grabbed my arm and dragged me to our lockers, which happened to be right next to each other. "What is your problem with Chase!?" I demanded at Seth angrily.

"That guy gives me a bad vibe Ali." Seth said lowly.

"I don't care! You could at least be nice to the guy and stop acting like you own me!" I accused him, and opened my locker. I got my things, closed my locker and left Seth standing there.

_________________

Sorry it's short, but eh.