"Aye, slow down!" Jisung was running fast but stopped to catch his breath. They happened to be at a bus stop, far from the park.

Both boys panted slightly, settling themselves down on the rock-hard benches as they kept a good distance from eachother.

Jisung couldn't help but to think about the two other boys. What will happen after tonight? Many questions floated in his head but he soon snapped back in reality when a hand waved infront of his face.

"Are you okay?"

Jisung looked around for a second, realizing he was still at the tiny bus stop.

"Oh, yeah. Why?"

"It's late and you're all alone. Were you planning to drink?"

Jisung gulped. He had to idea what to respond. It was also the first time that he saw the 'soft' and 'caring' side of Minho. "There have been things going on and you know, stress is also playing a factor. I just want to help a friend with-" he stopped when he realized he may had said to much. It was never his intention to say what he was really feeling but sometimes, you just can't help it.

"You could've told me." Minho seemed to be really concerned, what was a new side of him. " I can help your friend, if you want."

"It's fine. thanks anyways."

"and drinking is never the solution."

"That's why Seungmin is drunk." Jisung said in a quiet tone, just loud enough for the latter to hear.

Minho's eyes grew big when he recalled the fact that he left a drunk Seungmin all alone. "Oh my god. He's still there! what if he's dead?" He stood up but got pulled down quickly.

Minho stared at the hand that grabbed his arm tightly. Jisung looked around and noticed the sky turning darker than ever.
"O-oh look it's raining! I guess you have to stay here for a bit."

Tiny raindrops appeared like magic, like someone controlled it. Soon the tiny and innocent drops got replaced by big and more threatening rain drops.

"What the hell is this weather?" It was an obvious rhetorical question.

It started to pour like crazy. It became silence as the rain continued on.

Jisung glared at the boy and saw that he was just leaning against the glass wall, just a meter away from him. He sighed. It was obvious that he was still worrying about Seungmin.

"Don't... You want to sit? It's probably going to rain for a long time and I don't think your legs can survive that."

He settled himself down on the bench that was just big enough for two people.

Jisung knew that he was in good hands, even though he didn't knew what would happen since the latter was drunk.

Minho suddenly placed his legs differently, what caused their legs to bump into each other. It was awkward but no one really gave a vivid respond.

And that's how they continued to waste their time while the rain kept pouring out of the sky. One of them would reposition them-self because of the awkward small space.