Lemon: An Unexpected One Night Stand

Start from the beginning

Clash: *cringing* *restrained pants*

"I don't have a choice do I?" Clash panted.

"Nope." Anemone chuckled cutely and  began to fondle Clash soft spot to his dismay. On cue, Clash's giant member slid out.

"Oh moons why...!" Clash held in grunts and moans.

"This is what I've wanted for weeks..." Anemone began pumping the dick with her hands and stuck out her tongue out. She began snaking it around Clash's cock, forcibly licking it all the while forcibly sliding her hands along it. Clash couldn't hold it any more and moaned, letting his instincts get the best of his rational mind. Anemone smiled in satisfaction that she managed to rile him up and flicked her tail, making the rock around the entrance forcibly close.

"Oh moons this is bad!" Clash groaned.

"Oh sweety... just enjoy it..." Anemone said and wrapped her jaws around Clash's cock. Clash let out a mix between a roar and a moan as Anemone sucked him off. She continued for five minutes, improving her acuurracy until she had mastered the perfect technique, rendering Clash helpless.

"Aaaaaaahhhh!!! For the love of god stop!!!" Clash managed to choke out.

"Oh?" Anemone stopped and let go. Clash's member throbbed painfully at this.

"OH MOONS NEVERMIND!!!" Clash roared in pain.

"Just as I thought..." Anemone hissed smugly and climed onto him. 

"I can't do this..." Clash huffed. Regaining his logical mind for a moment.

"Well, what if I were to-" Anemone snapped her fingers and she morphed into Carnelian. Clash's member shot up Immedietley. "-make myself look more presentable?" Anemone suggested.

"That's cheating..." Clash squeaked. Anemone brought herself down on him slowly, letting all of Clash's dick slide into her. Clash's breathing quickened,  seeing as he had already been built up to burst by Carnelian/Anemome. Anemone began to rock herself up and down, whimpering in Anemone's cute voice. The body of Carnelian coupled with the voice of Anemone simply drove Clash mad. In a mere minute he had already cummed. Anemone felt it and raised her eyebrow, disappointed.

"I thought you had more in you..." Anemone commented.

"That wasn't fair." Clash sighed.

"Oh? So if it was fair you'd do better?" Anemone asked.

"Try me." Clash scowled.

Sure enough, Anemone snapped her fingers again and the seaweed went limp, sliding off if him. Immedietly, Clash shot up with her still on him and pushed her into the bed, she layed down and chuckled. For a moment he saw her composure fade. Clash lined up his cock with her opening. He slowly began to push his member in. "Now I wonder if seawing anatomy..." Clash shoved his cock into her as hard as he could, his member gnashed against her G spot, making her convulse on impact. "...Matches skywing anatomy?

"Do it again." Anemone panted.

"Oh... I will." Clash growled and began ramming into her. Anemone screamed in sudden ecstasy and fell onto the bed, mentally  melting as he rocked her world. Anemone cummed five times in the first minute. Clash groaned and bursted into her a second time, he kept going without faltering.

"Oh, Darkstalker!" Anemone moaned.

"Car-nelian!!!" Clash moened in response. The two continued like this for twenty minutes, fucking eatchother wildly while moaning the wrong names. Clash busted his fattest nut yet and nearly passed out, stopping for once. He and Anemone met eyes for a small moment. Anemone's sex craze had made the Carnelian cloak disappear. Now it was just Clash and Anemone. "I've decided something." Clash said.

"As have I." Anemone added.

"I'm going to fuck you. Not you as someone else, but you as yourself." They said in unison.

"And then we proceeded to fuck eatchother all night." A much older Clash was telling six little dragonets. Three looked like a mix between Clash and a skywing. The three left looked like a mix between Clash and a seawing.

"What was this all about, papa?" The smallest one asked.

"How I met your mothers, of coarse!"

"AH!!!" Clash woke up from his nightmare. Anemone was stirring awake, he was still inside her.

"*yaaaaawn* Good morning Mr. Monster." Anemone cooed.

"Good morning to you, you manipulative little bitch." Clash slapped her ass.

The two got up and cleaned themselves off. They were lucky, as the students were trickling back into jade mountain.

"So we agreed..." Anemone began.

"Last night never happened." Clash finished. They nodded and walked to their respective classes.

Clash walked into the history class with his winglet, he sat down next to Turtle. The class had a bit of time until it started.

"Clash, I was wondering, where did you go after you left the lake?" Turtle asked.

"Oh, well I went to the library and read for a bit, then I fell asleep at one of the tables." Clash chuckled.

"Well when I went there last night I saw nobody but Starflight, Sunny and Fatespeaker having a threeway behind the desk." Turtle sounded the slightest bit angrier.

"Well I was actually studying anatomy for the test next moon cycle." Clash improvised.

"Riptide was getting sucked off by Tsunami in that classroom." Turtle growled.

"Well I went to grab a snack." Clash shrugged.

"Clay was balls deep in Peril in the center of the prey room." Turtle said.

"I went to the lake to-"

"I was there. WE WERE THERE! WE TALKED!" Turtle exclaimed.

"I... I-"

"You fucked my sister, didn't you?" Turtle said, disappointed.

"Yes... Yes I did..." Clash admitted.

"Excuse me?" Carnelian lifted her head.

"Ah, fuckberries." Clash sighed and sprinted out of the room.

*next day*

Clash was staring at Anemone from across the room.

Clash: I wonder how her life will be like now that she's with me...

*in mind*

(Uploaded by Pedro Krause)

Clash: I CAN SEE THE FUTURE!!!!! *passes out*

Turtle: What the- You okay pal?