A Year Ago

SilverTheDelta

Sci's POV

I was a new worker at XAG Jikken Asylum, and at first I was quite excited because I thought I would be helping people. But I was so very wrong.

I was outside subject eight's "room" and I watched as another scientist, a small bunny named Ricky, forced the subject to drink the blended bones of a skeleton and eat a human's eyeball. I closed my eyes and walked as quickly as possible, without running. I opened them again only to find myself outside of subject three's door. I could the hear the shaky laughter of the subject, called Ink, inside of the room.

I put my hand up to the door when I heard a scream from the room to the left of me, subject one and two's room. I slowly put my hand up to the keypad and typed the code in. The door opened to reveal a skeleton sitting in a white padded room with colorful spots and lines painted al over the walls. The skeleton was wearing a standard asylum outfit, but in a bright light blue color. I walked into the room, the door closing behind me, and the skeleton, who was a good amount smaller than me, turned sharply toward me, there eye lights both a red, in the shape of a caution symbol, and yellow, in the shape of exclamation mark.

I sighed, knowing that what I was planning on doing could be dangerous for myself, the other scientists, the asylum patients, and people outside the asylum, but was the best course of action. I knew that if I didn't do this, no one else would, and if I didn't do it now, it would only be more dangerous and more difficult. I grabbed a piece of paper on it that had seven codes on it, one for each patients' rooms. I held out the piece of paper, my hand shaking wildly.

Ink stared at me for a minute, his eye lights now a blue oval and a yellow star,  before looking at the paper, tilting his head slightly to the side as he grabbed it. He looked at the paper, his eyes growing wide and a large grin appearing on his face. He looked up at me and nodded in thanks before skipping over to the keypad on the inside of his room. He put in the code and skipped out over to subject four's room. I quickly stepped out of the room and watched him punch in the code for subject four's room. I gulped as the door opened to reveal a tall skeleton with tentacles covered in a black goopy substance the other scientists called "liquid negativity" standing in a dark, padded, room. The goopy skeleton, called Nightmare, wore a standard asylum outfit like Ink, but his was covered in black goop like he was.

"Who are you? You're not a scientist...... are you a patient?" Nightmare asked, walking out of the room while dragging his tentacles on the floor.

"I'm Ink! I am a patient! And he" Ink pointed toward me "is a good scientist! He have me a paper that'll let us all go!"

Nightmare nodded slowly as Ink talked then gave a small nod of greeting to me.

●{------Time Skip------}●
•{----half a year----}•

Sci's POV

I can't say I wasn't happy that they had kept me alive, but I wish there hadn't been so much bloodshed. The only patient that hadn't killed a single scientist was Asylum, who was sitting next to me at the moment with Ink. Asylum was hugging Ink as Ink hummed a small song. I was trying to figure out how to get everyone out of here. When I had set out to do my plan I hadn't realized that there was a magical barrier that would keep everyone inside. Well, mostly everyone. It had let X out and almost let AG out, but Ink killed AG before he could escape. Now, it was just me and the subjects. I was trying my hardest to find a way to destroy the barrier, but I wasn't sure if it was possible.

Even if it wasn't, I was DETERMINED to try.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ink and Asylum are gonna be sibling-like, so they'll be pretty close in this story.

Sorry that the chapters so short, I didn't have that much of an idea for this one.

XAG Jikken Asylum (sanscest multiship)[discontinued]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara