Chapter 10: I don't approve of bullying

Start from the beginning

"This show gets weirder by the minute." Me and Courtney both chuckled.

+

Our head Chef, also known as Geoff decided to go with an Italian theme. Which I don't mind. As long as we win.

"Okay. We have like, three courses and seven people. So everybody partner up." Geoff told us.

"I know how to make pasta sauce." DJ said.

"I know how to boil pasta." Bridgette said.

Her and DJ high fived.

"Me and Sadie can rock the antipasto. I'm like a black belt when it comes to cutting cheese." Harold said as eveyone but me started to laugh." What? What?" He couldn't catch on to why everyone was laughing.

"I guess that leaves you and me on dessert detail." Duncan said, bouncing his eyebrows at her.

"Oh no! No way!" Courtney started.

"Don't worry Courtney. I'll be here to help if anything goes out of hand." I said.

"Yeah Courtney. For the team." Geoff said, as Both Geoff and Duncan smiled.

"Fine." Courtney sighed.

+

A little bit of time has passed. So far, Duncan stuck to his deal. Which is good. We don't wanna become like the Gophers.

Suddenly DJ accidentally spilled water on Harold's pants.

"Oh. Bummer. Better go change dude." Geoff told Harold as he walked out.

After Harold walked out Geoff and DJ both fist bumped and laughed.

"Really?" I started, crossing my arms raising an eyebrow at the both of them.

"It was an honest accident. Could've happened to anyone." Geoff lied.

"Yep. An honest accident that was so funny you both had to fist bump and laugh about it." I said.

/Aaron:"One thing I can't stand: bullying. It's just so wrong. And is not right in any case. All because someone is different doesn't give you the right to bash or make them uncomfortable in any way, shape, or form." I crossed my arms.\

Me and Courtney were both disapproving of Duncan's tactics.

"Careful your big paws don't match the pastry." Courtney told Duncan.

"Careful your uptight butt doesn't curdle the cluster." Duncan responded.

Courtney sarcastically laughed. Our attention was drawn by Harold walking in with a red thong, thingy.

"Okay, who took all my short?" Harold asked.

Geoff and DJ both start chuckling together. Then Duncan started laughing.

"Seriously guys?" I raised an eyebrow.

+

Harold contiued to work in his....underwear.

"Dude. You gotta put some clothes on. It's unsanitary to cook in something that...small." Geoff said.

"SO GIVE ME BACK MY PANTS THEN!" Harold shouted, frustrated as the guys contiued to laugh.

"Guys. This isn't funny." I told them.

"Harold and Aaron are right guys. If you go to the cabin you'll find a clean pair of underwear and shorts waiting." Duncan told Harold as he walked out.

Harold ran out.

"Thank you Duncan. Glad that you see the error of your ways." I sighed.

Suddenly all the guys started laughing.