The Electric Showdown!!!!

Start from the beginning

"Alright Raichu, use a Mega Kick then Body Slam!" Jolt quickly avoided both without even trying. The Raichu itself takes damage from missing and hitting the ground hard.

Raichu is panting as Jolt looks board. "Let's finish this off with a Shadow Ball!" It is a direct hit and Raichu is knocked unconscious. As that happens Frost has her first contraction and begins to give birth. I lift Raichu over to me and Frost as I help her in anyway I can before healing Raichu until he is perfectly healthy.

After about 1 and a half hours she has 9 eggs. I call out Sabrina and place 6 eggs into her bags, as I am about to grab the other two Surge gives me the Thunder badge and we go to the poke-centre with Jolt carrying a tried Frost with Sparky keeping up with us as Thunder and Noodle are still on my shoulders. When we get there Nurse Joy asks what happened and I gladly explain. Frist is going to be resting with Jolt for a few days until the eggs, which are perfectly healthy and I am given permission to give away, hatch.

Not long later though Ash comes in with Pikachu who is badly hurt. As I go in to check on him Nurse Joy also comes as Sparky and Thunder jump on the bed and Noodle stays on my shoulders.

She shows Ash a Thunder stone that she found a while ago and offers it to him. Brock explains what it does but Ash refuses to use it without Pikachu's permission, not wanting to evolve a perfectly fine pokemon without it's permission.

Pikachu stairs at the stone for a few minutes before hitting it away with his tail and it hits Sparky who could not move fast enough. A white light envelops him and he evolves into a Luxio who hopes off the bed because he is larger than normal at around 4'6 not 2'11. "Here Nurse Joy, take this." I say as I hold out a bag of 100 coins, the usual amount for an evolution stone. She trys to refuse but I insist. "We used something of yours that we cannot get back, no matter if it is and accident or not. It will make me feel better if you allow me to pay for it." She finally relented and leaves the room as Ash starts to question Pikachu.

"If I am going to win that battle I don't want to do it as a Raichu. I want to do it as me so I will not change!! To show that not all Pikachu are weaker then their evolved forms!" He shouts and I relay the message and Ash goes on about beating Surge, even when Brock and Misty try to get him to use other pokemon.

"Yes. I will prove I can beat Raichu, and defend my honour and yours! No matter what!" I translate it for him before giving him a tip.

"Surge said he evolved his Pikachu as soon as he got it not allowing it to gain some valuable moves for when it is a Raichu." I say, knowing Brock understood what I said and I leave to grab one of the eggs that were agreed to be given to Surge since he is good with baby pokemon, but only after a promise to give it some time to grow and learn other mover before evolving it.

I wait in the lobby for them to come out and when they do I walk with them to the gym.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the battle I heal Raichu back to full strength and Surge gives my brother the badge he deserves before I begin to speak with a soft smile. "I can see that you care for all pokemon and baby pokemon included. Frost, Jolt and I have debated on this and they agree that you can have one of their eggs, but with some conditions. 1) Don't force them to evolve, at all. Let them be what they want to be when they evolve. And 2) Take good care of them. If I find out they have not been properly taken car of you will have many angry pokemon after you that I might not be able to stop." I ast seriously and hope he heeds my warning.

He smiles kindly and accepts the egg. "I would never dream of hurting a pokemon. You can count on me to take care of it and I promise to not use a stone to evolve it. So what happened to Sparky? There is no way it evolved in a few hours."

"You can blame that on Pikachu. He hit the Thunder stone, that Ash offered him from Nurse Joy since he didn't want to evolve him just for battle, and when he did he hit it hard enough for it to hit Sparky who couldn't get out of the way in time. Thankfully he would have evolved soon anyway since he already learnt most of his egg moves and all the moves he learns as a Shinx, so it's not too bad." I reply chuckling slight lt and fully laughing after Serge congratulates Ash properly and Pikachu shocks both of them.

Today is a good day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We stayed in Vermilion City a few more days to allow Frost to recover and the eggs to hatch. We have an even split, 4 girls, 4 boys. I don't give them all names until they evolve but they get collars to tell who is who. Surge has contacted us saying that his Eevee egg has hatched and it is a boy.

After all the excitement has calmed down I catch all of them in normal poke-balls as well as return Frost and Jolt and send them all to Professor Oak who sends them back to the island with Noodle and Thunder who I feel like I should send with them. And it turns out that the first Eevee I saved has evolved into Vaporion and is with him for a check-up and I feel like I should bring him with me so I do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day we set of for the port as our adventure continues to surprise us.

1798 word.

Bet you weren't expecting what huh??!!

That was another 2 hours of gone and I am ready to get to this St. Anne episode. I have had it planned for a while and can't wait to write it but for now I need to sleep. It is the witching hour right now and I need sleep.

Just a little side note she still is a purple glow-stick but she still has the illusion up but it doesn't use up much energy so she will need to dispel it another way.

Till next time my lovelies!!

Cya!!