Chapter 23

Gabby, Lynda and Robert arrived in London around dinner time the day before the play was due to open.  The timing was purposeful, so that they could get rid of their jet lag in a reasonable fashion and catch up to London time quickly.  They were all dead tired and falling asleep over their dinners, but Micky had booked tickets for the theater to make sure they didn't go to sleep too early.  By the time they got back to the hotel, it was 10:30 p.m. and they were all ready to sleep the sleep of the just.  They arranged to meet up after breakfast.  Lynda and Robert had been instructed to run a tab at the hotel and to eat whatever and wherever they wanted, be it room service or in the sumptuous hotel restaurant.  They thanked Gabby and Micky and slumped off to their room to hit the hay.

Gabby was leaning against Micky in the lift as they traveled up to their room, which was on a higher floor.  She pretended to snore.

"You're dead tired, aren't you my love?"

"Yes," Gabby grunted.  "You're going to have to carry me to bed."

Micky obliged when the doors of the lift opened and slung Gabby over his shoulder.  She didn't think Micky would take her literally and she came alive with laughter, giggling and kicking her legs. 

"Micky, I wasn't serious!  I think you ought to save your strength for the play!"

"Nope, I'm treating you like precious cargo.  Gonna pamper you like crazy while you're here, Gabby.  I want you to feel like the most cherished wife in the world, because that's who you are."

He deposited her in front of the door to their room and encircled her in his arms, consuming her in a kiss.  Then he opened the door with his key and she glided in using her very best queenly strut.  Micky guided her to the bathroom and started to peel off her clothes. 

"Bath," he said concisely.

As she waited for the tub to fill, she sat on a dainty seat in front of the vanity and Micky got undressed.  Once there was enough water in the tub, he lifted her up and placed her gently in the water.  He sat behind her and she leaned back on him, nestling into his embrace.

Her eyes still closed, Gabby murmured "Mmmmm, Micky, I'm feeling so sleepy and dreamy, it's hard for me to really, really believe I'm here."

Micky slyly asked "Want me to pinch you to convince you you're not dreaming?"

"Hmmm?  Yes.  Pinch."

Micky ran his hand over Gabby's right breast and took her nipple in his fingers, rolling it around a bit and then pinched it gently at first, then more firmly until she moaned.  She shivered and shook with ecstasy and emotion and panted.

Micky asked "How was that?"

Gabby gasped "G-g-gooood.  Real good."

He did it again and got the same response.  Then he just sat there and played possum, waiting to see what she'd do next.  He didn't want to push her if she really was exhausted.  She wriggled a bit and leaned into him harder.  He used his whole right hand to put more pressure on her breast and gave it a firm squeeze, then pinched her once more.

"Ahhhhhh," she exhaled.

Now he lifted her breast up and stroked its underside to see what response that would cause.  More squirming and a bit of thrashing and rubbing of thighs.  Gabby's body was coming alive on its own despite her fatigue.  He moved his left hand up and lightly ran the pad of his forefinger over her left nipple, raising bumps on its surface.  He circled it and made it into a labyrinth, tracing it from the outside towards the center and then in the reverse. 

Gabby's breathing was coming in little huffs and puffs and her hips began to thrust, creating small waves in the water.  Micky's erection was now making its presence unmistakably known and as she moved back and forth, the contact she made with his member caused him to pant and moan, too.  He moved in closer to her to maximize contact.  As he got more aroused, his hold on her breasts tightened and they began to move in tandem.