destroy yourself and see who gives a fuck

Shisui stood there in shock, the man who itachi was going through so much pain was him.

" Itachi is that true "

Itachi looks at shisui, and see him giving him a serious look but is still in shock. Itachi let's out a big sigh.

" Yes shisui your my soulmate "

" B-but how? "

" I don't know, all I know is that since birth I have chosen you "

" Why didn't you tell me? "

" Because I didn't want to break your and eko relationship up "

" But we're not together anymore "

He gets up and walks over to itachi and grab his hands into his.

" If I'm your soulmate then let's be together, and not see anyone else for the rest of our lives "

" That's not how it works shisui, I don't want you to feel obligated to stay with me just because we're soulmates. If you are to stay I want you to actually love me. Because if we get together just because we're soulmates, it will cause unhappiness because you might later on find someone better. And I don't want you to be unhappy, so if you are to be with me I want it to happen naturally "

" B-but your my soulmate, I'm supposed to be happy "

" Shisui that's not how it works, if your my soulmate you woulydn of loved me since you saw me, but you didn't. Your not like me, who knew I loved you since birth. I love the way you make such lame jokes, the way you can brighten a room up. Your goffy attitude, your dark onxy eyes, your short curly Black hair. I love everything about you head from toe, I love your body and would love to see it, as we make love. Shisui uchiha I love you, and I want to tell you that before I die "

Itachi gives him a bright smile, and pulls his hands away from shisui's and he starts to walk away to his room. And leaves a stunned and shocked shisui.

" H-he loves me? "

He was shocked, since this boy was little he'd grown up loving him, not out of all the woman he'd dated. Every told him such a sweet and detailed confession like that.

Fugaku and Mikoto look at shisui, they were hoping this would happen, but not in a situation like this.

" Uh me and kakashi are going to go, it looks like you guys have a lot to talk about, uh... bye! "

Kakashi and obito basically run out of the house, leaving shisui, fugaku, Mikoto, and sasuke Alone in the dining room.

" Hm at least he said it, I'm going to my room you have a lot to talk with shisui. I'll take I'm grounded for a mouth as my punishment "

Sasuke walks away to his room, now leaving shisui, fugaku, and Mikoto.

" Why don't we all just sit down "

They move to the living room, fugaku and Mikoto sit on the couch across from shisui, it was quiet for a while.

" How long have you've known? "

" Since you asked eko to marry you, it took a lot of talking until he told us "

" Why didn't you tell me? "

" Because he told us not to, yes we were sad that our son was going to die. But I wasn't going to tell you just so my son could live, that would of been selfish of us. And hearing itachi willing to die it broke us, but we knew he wouldn't tell you, so we supported him "

" So the only reason he moved back in, was to spend time with you guys, right? "

" Yes we don't know how long he has, he could drop dead any day "

" I feel so terrible, this is all my fault "

" It's not your fault shisui, this is no one's fault "

" But if I knew we could of been together, and he wouldn't be suffering like this "

" Shisui listen were not angry or anything, we couldn't be angry because you didn't return our son feelings. We understand you feel terrible because you know the truth, we can't tell you to go after our son. All me and Mikoto can tell you is, you do what your heart wants "

" Whatever choice you make, we'll be there to support you, no matter what "

Shisui looked at fugaku and Mikoto shocked, even though they knew there not angry at shisui for not returning there son feelings. They willing to still talk to him even if he chooses not to return itachi's feelings.

Bad day
Bad week
Bad year
Bad life

- I'm tired

- sleep

- no, you don't understand

" I'm just sick of pretending to be happy "

departing from zeroOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara