Part 1 bc im not good at titles oops

<hey guess what it's no ones POV it's just omniscient ok bye>

Then he walked back across the green, where Will Solace was waiting

Will wrapped his arm around Nico's shoulder, which wasn't that hard considering the height difference between the two boys. "Hey, Death Boy, what did you tell Percy?" asked Will. Nico couldn't be sure, but he seemed a little uneasy.

"Do NOT call me "death boy". And, um, I was just, uh, letting him know that I, uh, had a crush on him. B-but I used to. As in, I don't. Not anymore." Nico said as he glanced nervously from Will to the ground beneath him and back to Will. He had heard of stories of shaming of homosexuals in the mortal world and although Will seemed like a fairly care-free guy, he couldn't be so sure. Although he knew that if the butterflies he was feeling in his stomach meant anything, Will would have to know the truth at some point.

Will squeezed his shoulder. Nico almost tried to wriggle out of his embrace, but he knew that Will would never let him go.

"Hey, man. Don't worry about it." He gently lifted Nico's chin and looked straight into his worry some eyes.

"I'm pretty sure every single person at this camp has had a crush on Percy. I got over it, you got over it, now we can both move on to other people..." Will's voice drifted off. He had never noticed how Nico's eyes shone with compassion. They were so full of innocence, but at the same time, so full of fear. Although as the words were leaving Will's mouth, he noticed his eyes get ever so slightly wider, and then shrink down to normal size. He could also sense that some of that fear was starting to fade. He was a doctor, he could sense that kind of stuff.

Will snapped out of his daze and shook his head.

He nodded his head toward the infirmary. "Come on. There are still tons of campers in need of healing, and you need rest. Doctor's orders." Nico began to try to slip away again and even stuttered an "I-" but Will strengthened his grip and started walking toward the infirmary.