75. New Orleans... worse than Mystic Falls?

Start from the beginning

- You're free little bird, he tells me as he looks half annoyed and half sad that I have to go.

- I'm coming back, you know, I tell him as I get up from the bed and readjust my dress. I grab my phone back and walk up to the door.

- You better come back, otherwise, I come get you, he tells me, following me to the door.

- I know you would. I love you, I tell him, smiling happily.

- I love you too, he leans down to kiss me one last time. We both smile into the kiss before pulling away. I turn around and exit the motel room before rushing to the boarding house, like my father asked me to.

Tyler's P.O.V.

- Please, no more, I can't, complains and pleads, the still sired Hybrid as he is on the ground, breathing heavily and rapidly. The boy has been breaking his bones over and over again, screaming in pain, but it is far from being the end for him.

- Yes, you can. Block out the pain, I tell him, insisting. The Hybrid, Adrian, continues to scream in pain, breaking more bones in his body until Kimberley, who is standing behind us, speaks up and makes her way over to Adrian.

- That's enough. This is torture, exclaims, Kimberley with an upset and seriously tone.

- Kim, stop. He needs to finish, replies, Hayley with a serious tone as she has her arms crossed over her chest.

- Not today, he doesn't, responds, Kimberley, with the same tone she used before as she unchains Adrian. That is not good...

- Yes, today. Nate, Dean, and Chris are all dead, which makes Adrian Klaus' right hand. We can't let Adrian anywhere near Klaus until his sire bond is completely broken, answers and reminds, Hayley to Kimberley as she speaks with a mad tone. Kimberley ignores her and helps Adrian to get up before she starts to walk him out. However, Hayley and I block her way out.

- Hayley is right. The bond isn't broken until he doesn't feel the pain of transformation anymore. If we want to get back at Klaus for everything he's done to us, Adrian has to keep turning, I respond and explain her with a serious and almost stern tone as I talk madly.

- He doesn't have to do anything. Isn't that the point of breaking the sire bond... free will? tells and asks, Kimberley to us, frowning upset. Both, Hayley and I stay speechless in front of her, not knowing what to answer. I exchange a look with Hayley for a small moment. Let's go Adrian, Kimberley holds Adrian up as she leads him outside of the barn. If each and every single Hybrids we help to break the sire bond do this... we are going to have a huge problem.

Damon's P.O.V.

- Bag? I ask to Elena as her and I just walked downstairs together and through the hallway.

- I got it, answers, the brunette as she grabs her bag from off a table.

- Scarf, I say as I discretely take the scarf from her bag.

- What... Elena turns around at the same time as I put the scarf around her neck. Oh! I pull her into a kiss and the two of us smile against each other's lips. Mm. Hmm, giggles, the girl. I pull away and kiss her again. Listen, Damon, we...

- No. No, no no. Don't ruin it, I interrupt her, puting a finger on her lips.

- You didn't even know what I was gonna say, she replies, pushing my hand away and smiling.

- Well, I'm assuming it starts with, "What are we?" And then ends with, "Going to tell Stefan?", I respond to her with a faint smile as I perfectly know what she was going to say.