75. New Orleans... worse than Mystic Falls?

Start from the beginning

- I need to talk to Tyler, okay? Maybe he'll know what to do, she tells me with a gentle tone as she stares seriously at me. Oh, it's Tyler she was about to call...

- All right talk to Tyler but please don't tell anyone else. If this is true, then it may have influence on Elena's every action and emotion since she became a vampire, I tell and remind her with seriousness as I stare into her blue eyes. The blonde vampire nods understandingly before the two of us sigh.

Gillian's P.O.V.

- It's almost time for you to go, Beautiful, I hear Kol telling me from the room as I am standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom. This morning I have to attend Kayla's funeral. She didn't deserve to die like this... Even at all... Kyle went way too far the other day...

- I know, I know, I'm just finishing my hair, I reply to my boyfriend as I put the last hair clasp on the side of my head. I guess I am ready... I sigh and stare at myself for few seconds before walking out of the bathroom. Kol is drinking his coffee, wearing only his dark pants.

- Are you sure you don't want me to come? I mean, nobody knows me there and there will be only you so neither your friends, your family or my brother will see me, questions and tells me, Kol as he puts his arms around my neck to embrace me. I crack a smile before looking up at him and embracing him by his waist.

- I will be fine, Kol. I promise, I answer, whispering before placing a kiss on his chest. I will just... Try not to get messy and cry too much, I reply with annoyed and bothered tone.

- Okay, whispers back, Kol, before he grabs my face between his hands with delicacy before placing a kiss on my lips. I respond to his kiss, smiling against his lips before he pulls away. However, he keeps his hands on my face and sticks his forehead onto mine. I close my eyes, enjoying this moment. Call me if you need me, okay?

- I will. I love you, Handsome, I whisper lovingly.

- And I love you more, Beautiful, whispers back, Kol before he kisses me again and suddenly picks me up. I giggle when he walks us over to the bed and gently places me on it. His body follows me as his lips never got unsticked from mines. The Original Vampire grabs my right wrist with his left hand and holds it above my head as his other hand holds my right one also above my head. He intertwines our fingers together as I feel him making a line of kisses from my lips to my neck. I breath heavily and rapidly when Kol bites gently my skin. I moan and giggle at the same time which caused him to chuckle as well. Kol comes back to my lips, puting a hard pressure on them when my phone goes off. It's a joke, right? If it's Caroline... I will rapidly have that girl talk that she told me we will have. I roll Kol over to be on top of him before pulling away and groaning upset. I grab my phone on the night table. Oh...

- Dad, hi... I say, trying to sound as normal as I can as I feel Kol's hand travelling up and down my waist. The boy sits upright and goes in my neck, kissing me again. I hate when he does that...

- Hey, baby, I need you at the boarding house in ten minutes, can you make it? It won't take long, he gently asks and tells me over the phone.

- F-fine. I'll be there, I answer as I close my eyes and cover my mouth with my hand. Kol Mikaelson, you're so dead... I hang up quickly as Kol pulls away from my neck, smirking. You like doing that, huh? Kol gives me a confused, yet, amused look. You're such a kid. I hate when you do it, especially when it's my dad, I tell him, chuckling while gently slapping his chest. The Original laughs before rolling us on the bed again. I am under his body again as he crushes me down. I have to go, Kol, I remind him while the boy hugs me. I hug him back, running my hands in his back. After a long silent moment, Kol looks up and me, kisses my lips again before he pulls away, rolling over me.