⎯ biography

FIRST SEEN:
LOTUS 12x8 (first mention)
All Along the Watchtower 12x23 (first physical appearance)

LAST APPEARANCE:
Carry On 15x20

Jenna Elizabeth Kline was born on May 18th, 2017 alongside her twin brother Jack Kline

Jenna Elizabeth Kline was born on May 18th, 2017 alongside her twin brother Jack Kline. She in the Nephilim (archangel-human hybrid) daughter of Kelly Kline and Lucifer. She was named after her maternal great aunt.

Jenna (alongside Jack) was conceived when Lucifer inhabited the body of President Jefferson Rooney, who was in a secret relationship with Kelly at the time.

The exact moment of official conception of the twins was felt by all angels, including the angel Castiel who was all the way in Kansas at the Men of Letter Bunker. Castiel along with the Winchester Brothers decided to go and get rid of the child who was the "spawn of Satan", though not knowing that it was twins.

After Sam Winchester and Dean Winchester had been able to banish Lucifer from the presidents body, Castiel took Kelly to a diner and pleaded with her to get rid of the child that was the child of the Devil. Kelly pretended to go to the bathroom and had fled the diner in a taxi. When Castiel had called her, she told them that the baby inside of her was still her child and she did not want to get rid of it.

While on the run, Kelly was saved from a group of angels attempting to kill the pregnant woman by the demon Dagon, one of the Princes of Hell that was possessing a female body.

Dagon ends up taking Kelly to a safe house and offers to protect her, also revealing that Kelly is actually pregnant with twins, a boy and girl. Kelly agrees to her protection.

Less than a few months later, when Kelly is experiencing "weird little pains", she demands Dagon to take her to a doctor with worry for her children. Dr. Turner did not find anything wrong with the babies and says that they are going to grow big and strong, though they have an odd connection in the womb that he had never seen before, in one picture from the sonogram it almost appeared as if the two growing twins were holding hands.

Dagon ends up revealing to Kelly, after handcuffing her inside the safe house after Kelly is tricked by the Winchester's who want to try and take her away and hurt her unborn children, that giving birth to a Nephilim is fatal to the mother, explaining the pain she was starting to feel that was only the start.

When Kelly was less than a month away from giving birth, Dagon verbally tortured the pregnant woman by telling her all of the horrors her children would release upon their birth and how this would only grow as they would be raised by Dagon and Lucifer and be encouraged to raise hell on earth.

In an effort to stop this, Kelly sits in the old bathtub in the safe house and commits suicide. She is shocked when the twins end up resurrecting her. After her resurrection, Kelly tells Dagon that she felt their souls surge through her and they were good, not evil. Dagon believes that the twins resurrected her only to ensure their own survival.

After being kidnapped by Castiel when he and other angels raid the safe house, the angel is conflicted in his decision to help kill the Nephilims(though he knows it's what he was taught since his creation).

Castiel is ordered by Joshua to bring Kelly to Heaven's portal where she and the unborn children would go and die. When at the motel with Kelly, Castiel listen to her speak about how certain she is that her children will be good people and how they saved her life.

While still at the motel, both unborn twins get a premonition of what's going to happen at the Heaven's Portal with a conflict occurring between Dagon and Castiel. They instruct their mother to go there with Castiel, having chosen the angel to be the one to protect them when Kelly dies after sensing Castiel when he felt Kelly's belly when Jenna kicked.

At Heaven's portal, Dagon kills Joshua along with the other angels who had been there. Dagon attempts to kill Castiel as well. Kelly and Castiel stand hand-in-hand as the twins empower him, causing his eyes to glow. Castiel is able to easily overpower the Prince of Hell and "negates her powers" before using their powers to incinerate Dagon.

Afterward, Castiel told the Winchester's that he was now positive that the twins were good since it was both himself and the twins who had killed Dagon

Afterward, Castiel told the Winchester's that he was now positive that the twins were good since it was both himself and the twins who had killed Dagon. He tells them that their plan to extract their angel grace and leave the children human was not going to happen now as he knew that the twins must be born with all their power intact as he had faith in their goodness.

Castiel ends up taking Kelly to a lake house for last weeks of her pregnancy, the house being set up by the two to fit two newborn babies. Kelly, upset that she'll never get to meet her children, creates a few videos for them to be able to hear her voice and know how much she loves them.

During labor, a rift to an alternate reality is opened due to the influx of power from the twins. Castiel is killed and Lucifer is trapped in that alternate reality with Mary Winchester.

When Sam goes to find the newborn twins after, he finds that they have the power to rapidly grow into young adults and are in their own nursery.