"I used your shampoo," Rosé frowned. "Are you complimenting yourself?"

"No!" I chuckled. "But you have the same scent as mine. There is also a toothbrush for you in the bathroom. You belong here, now."

She leaned her forehead against mine and closed her eyes, beaming softly.

"According to the Law of the Toothbrush, it's like we are already girlfriends."

"Exactly!" I exclaimed and we burst out laughing.

After a few minutes of just holding each other, she brushed her lips against mine.

"You smell like home to me."

Her words made me blush and I hit her chest playfully.

"I can't wait for our date," she added.

I parted away from her embrace and put an apron on, enjoying the way she was observing me with attention.

"I noticed you were a bit down in the car," I remembered out of nowhere.

Rosé sighed and started cutting the vegetables I previously washed.

"I met Alice, today," She revealed.

Surprised, I listened carefully while we cooked dinner. I couldn't help but notice Rosé's thoughtful expression and the way she avoided talking about her feelings.

------

Rosé's POV:

"Miss Park?"

I looked up from my notes and saw Miss Kang standing outside my classroom. Jiwon left with her grandma half an hour ago and I was waiting to meet with Alice. The latter said she would pick me up after work so we could talk, and I was rather nervous.

But my worries about our meeting flew out of the window as soon as I crossed Liu's eyes. She seemed both determined and flushed which, for some reason, made me uneasy.

"I heard from M. Yin you are suing him. Do you realize the impact it would have on his life? On the school and all of his employees as well?"

"He should have thought about it before sexually harassing me," I blurted, my voice wavering slightly.

I grabbed my bottle and gulped down some water, eyes shut tightly. Before I could react, the woman walked behind me and put her around my neck.

"Was it really harassment?" She whispered to my ear.

I felt her fingers creeping up under the collar of my shirt and slapped her hand away before standing up abruptly. One of the buttons on my blouse was torn off because of my movement and I turned on my heels to face Miss Kang.

"What do you want from me?" I asked with a deep frown. "Why are you suddenly all over me? Is it a trap?"

Her eyes fell on the red spot on my collarbone, where I knew Jisoo let a love bite. She smirked evilly but her smile quickly disappeared when someone coughed at the entrance of my classroom.

"It looks like a trap, to me," Alice said.

She was leaning against the doorframe, arms crossed. I instantly felt a huge relief at her sight.Miss Kang stepped away from me and gazed her up and down.