Chapter 11:

(A/N): Sorry for the wait. I just finished my finals and will graduate at the end of the month, so I was kind of busy ^^'

Now I am on a two months vacation, so expect regular and numerous updates (finally, FREE TIME)

------

Jisoo's POV:

"Here is the lawyer's contact. Our firm will be happy to help you with this case. Hopefully, we'll sort something out soon."

"Thank you so much," I bowed to the man.

"You are welcome," He smiled.

  On leaving the building, I wrote a message to Rosé informing her that we now had an appointment with her future lawyer. The young woman had insisted on going back to work, even after her last altercation with Mr Yin.

  To our greatest relief, he had gone on a business trip, leaving Miss Kang to head the school. Although the fact that this woman irritated me, I had to admit she was extremely competent. More than her employer.

  Rosé did not seem to notice the obvious attraction that Miss Kang felt towards her. It reassured me, yet worried me at the same time, and I couldn't grasp the reason why.

  My phone buzzed and I focused on the screen. The wallpaper showed Eojin and Jiwon kissing Chaeyoungie's cheeks. The Aussie was smiling so cutely that it made my heart swell every time.

Rosé: Thank you for doing all of this for me. I don't even know how to express my gratitude.

Me: There is no need to express whatsoever. But... a kiss would be grandly appreciated.

Rosé: Haven't you had one, a week ago?

I grinned, blushing a bit at the memory.

-

  This was Heaven.

  The kiss started hesitantly at first as if we were scared that the other would step away from the embrace. Then it became more gentle and tender, allowing us to express our unspoken feelings. Her hands carefully cupped my jaw as mine buried softly into her tangling hair. I pressed myself closer to her body, seeking the warmth and security of her arms.

  Rosé beamed in the kiss and I smiled back, my heart ready to burst out my chest. A tear of joy rolled on my cheek; I felt complete again. This missing part I didn't know existed was just found, and it was overwhelming.

  My fingers played with her soft curls, and her thumb shifted under my shirt to caress the skin of my belly. I shuddered with delight under the delicate touch, finding irresistible the warmth of her hands.

-

  Since that day, when Rosé came to my apartment, we started behaving like... a couple of teenagers. We would flirt and joke, but none of us tried anything since the kiss.