Horrible shopping trip

Start from the beginning

As soon as we made it home, I went to make dinner.

After dinner.

After dinner I excused myself to my room. I grabbed the magazine. And even the first page made tears well up in my eyes.

I opened it up. I saw many things, but then one thing caught my eye. "Is she really their soulmate? Or is she a fake? Is she using them for their money? How do the avengers feel about it?", it said. I could feel the tears rolling down my cheeks.

My angry face was plastered on the page. I look so ugly. I got up and walked over to the mirror. I looked at myself. Their right, I wasn't pretty enough. I wasn't. I took off my shirt and poked at my stomach, I wasn't skinny enough. No wonder they won't go all the way will me. I'm fat and ugly.

I'll never be beautiful enough.

I sat on the ground in the bathroom. I couldn't dare look at myself.

Third person POV

The avengers looked at Peter, when they felt what Chloe was feeling, it made them mad at whoever made their soulmate feel this way. "What happened?", tony asked peter through his teeth.

"It was when we were at the store, These two girls, I overheard them talking, they were talking bad about Chloe, I tried to tell them to back off, but they wouldn't, and they accused her of her of using your credit card", he said.

Every single one of them growled.

Loki growled and walked out of the living room and walked to Chloe's room. How dare these girls make his soulmate feel bad about herself.

He made it to her room. He knocked before opening when he didn't get a response. He didn't see her in her bed. He did see the magazine. He picked it up. As he read it, he grew more and more angry. He gripped it and then ripped it into shreds. How dare they!

He breathed heavily in anger. He saw the light on in the bathroom. He walked over to the door and opened it. He looked down, to see his soulmate, he frowned. He saw her sitting down on the ground. Legs upwards, her arms wrapped around her legs.

He could see the tears rolling down her cheeks

He could see the tears rolling down her cheeks. "Oh darling, come here my queen", he said as he bent to his knees.

He wrapped his arms tightly around his tiny mate. He brought her into his lap and just rocked her gently. He could hear and feel her crying into his chest. He stroked her hair. "Tell me my queen, What is wrong?", he asked her.

It took her along time, before she looked up at him with blood shot eyes.

"Their right, their all right, I don't deserve you, I'm not pretty enough, I'm fat, I'm ugly, I'm not good enough, I'm sorry you have to have me as your soulmate, I'm sorry!", she cried out. She cried into his chest again. He tightened his hold, but not enough to hurt her. He felt anger, and sadness for his mate.

He felt anger become him. He rocked her slowly.

"Those imbeciles are not right my queen, I am the one that don't deserve you, you are more beautiful then the flowers in asguard, you are more beautiful then any women I've met, I do not care about your size, and your not ugly my queen, your beautiful and gorgeous and I'm lucky enough that I have you for my soulmate, all
My life I was cast aside, the second choice, I was not fathers favorite, but knowing that I have found you and now can have you in my arms at last, it brings me joy, and happiness, and it might not seem like it now, but you are beautifully made, you are a goddess my queen, and I will love and cherish you for the rest of our days, I promise you, I love you my queen", he whispered to her.

He could feel her clench his green silky shirt in her tiny fists. It took her awhile for her to stop crying, but once she did, she looked up at him. Her red blood shotted eyes looked into his green gem like eyes. She cupped his face.

"I love you loki, not because you said it, not because I'm being hormonal, but because I do, I love you loki, it feels weird to feel so many feelings for you guys, but I can't help it, I love you", she said before lightly pressing her lips to his.

He was shocked but cupped her cheek and the back of her head. He kissed her back. He loved the feeling of her lips on his. He pulled back and caressed her cheek with his thumb. "Your the first person to love me besides Thor and my mother, and it brings joy to me to know you love me back my beautiful queen, no matter what people say, nothing will make me love you any less, you are beautiful and you are mine", he said.

She climbed more into his lap, throwing her arms around his neck. "And you are mine", she whispered into his ear. He tightened his hold on her. She nuzzled against his neck. He smiled and nuzzled against her neck. Breathing in her scent. He purred lightly. He then could hear the light snoring in his ear. He knew she had fallen asleep. He waited a minute, before picking her up in his arms, careful not to wake her.

He walked back into the bedroom, and gently laid her down. She looked so peaceful, so beautiful. He couldn't wait to love her for all her life, and no matter what, life or death he will protect her. No matter what.

He was ready to lay down his life for her, no matter what the cost. Cause she was the one he loved and never will betray her. He would die for her. No matter what the cost is, she was his, and he was hers, and that's how it will always be.