Yes! (Macson)

This was it, the day where Mackenzie proposes to Carson. Carson is Mackenzie's wonderful girlfriend of four years. She as the love of her life. That's all that mattered.

Mackenzie was in the kitchen, cooking breakfast for the two on their day off. She was just minding her own business, watching the food when she felt a hand wrap around her body and a head on her shoulder. She smiled at the contact.

"Good morning love" Carson said, kissing Mackenzie on the cheek.

"Morning baby girl" Mackenzie replied. Carson smiled.

"what you cooking?" she asked.

"your favourite, just the way you like it" Mackenzie said.

"You’re the best" Mackenzie turned around to face her girlfriend and wrapped her arms around Carson's waist.

"I try to be" she said. Carson leaned in and kissed Mackenzie.

Later, and the girls were watching something from Carson's laptop. Carson paused the video and got up.

"Hold on a second, I need the toilet" Carson said. Mackenzie nods and of Carson left. Mackenzie got her phone out and called someone.

"C'mon, pick up Mini" She said.

"Hello?" the person on the other end said.

"You're all set up right?" Mackenzie said into the phone.

"Woah, chill Mac. Yeah, Hayley and I sorted it all out for you. Have fun tonight and good luck" Mackenzie sighed in relief.

"Thanks, Katrina. I owe you one big time" the phone call ended. Carson walked back into the living room. She sat down next to Mackenzie and put her arm around her shoulders.

"Listen I been thinking, we haven't been on a date since last week. I was just wondering if you would like to go on one tonight?" Mackenzie asked. Carson's face lit up at the words.

"I would love to" she responded.

"Great, you look rather cute in those shorts but, I think we should get changed. I want to go somewhere with you" Mackenzie said.

"Where?" Carson asked, closing the laptop.

"It's a surprise, my love" Mackenzie said.

Carson frowns. "I hate surprises" Mackenzie laughs.

"I know you do love. C'mon, let's go get ready ey" the girls went to their room to change.

Mackenzie held Carson's hand as they walked down the street. Mackenzie made a halt. Carson looked around.

"The beach?" Carson said, perplexed.

"Yeah" Mackenzie said.

"But I don't have anything to wear" Carson said.

"I got us cossie's in the bag" the girls went into the changing room to get their bikinis on. It's not like they haven't seen each other’s bodies before. They spent most of the afternoon at the beach. Sitting on the sand and just having a nice relaxing time.