Date Night

Y/N and Chris where getting ready for and dinner date night.
Y/N and Chris meet in the car then they are headed off.
"I'm so excited, we haven't had date night in so long" Y/N says with excitement. Chris replied by saying "I know i miss it". Y/N and Chris have conversation until they arrive at the restaurant.
Chris gets out the car and opens the door for Y/N they go inside and they are seated. They where at a huge table only for 2. Chris already had got the idea when he seen the table what he was gonna do in the mean time. They ordered their food and have good conversation. Chris thought "its time to act" while they where talking Chris pretends to drop his utensil Y/N laughs. Chris crawls under the table and eases he way toward Y/N. Y/N whisper "Chris what's taking so long" and she was saying the she feels lips on her inner thought. Chris had easy excess because Y/N wore a short thought dress. Chris kisses and licked her inner thigh Y/N is trying to keep her composure and not moan but it's feeling to good. People start to look at her and she immediately controls herself and tells Chris to "Stop, ppl are looking" Chris ignored the he'll out of her and pulls her panties all the way and start to tease her pussy.

Y/N can't take it no more she lets out a huge moan getting the whole restaurant attention. A huge pause accusers Y/N sitting there feeling so awkward and embarrassed. Chris understand the table smirking. Chris then gets up and wipes his mouth from Y/N's juices.

I know i've been gone for a while. This was supposed to have been published MONTHS ago. i'll start back posting regular until i come up with a schedule. Better chapters are coming along with new books.