The Ghost ( Part 3 )

Y/N woken up cause she had to throw up. She ran to the bathroom and bent over into the toilet releasing the fluid. " ugh " Y/N said repeatedly in pain cause her throat was soar. She got up breathing healthy she sat on the toilet holding her head. She got up and brushed her teeth, she went back to her room and checked her phone and she had 5 missed calls from a UNKNOWN number.

Y/N didn't bother calling back cause she doesn't answer to unknowns. She went to go take her shower & she kept hearing things. " Chris " she yelled no response and the sounds went away. She finished her shower and went to her room covered in her towel she feels someone touch her from behind. "Chris " she turned around " Hey baby you miss me " he said kissing her check " I've missed you so much you don't understand " .

" Y/N I don't have much time but there something I have to tell you, this might be shocking and weird but i didn't know it myself. Y/N y- " Chris vanishes. " Chris,Chris,Chris " she yelled. " What did you have to tell me CHRRIIIIS " she said crying.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Note: This will be the end of The Ghost series. I'm turning it into a book. The book will not be a Y/N nor Chris book, it will have different characters. I'll keep y'all up to date when the first chapter is done.❤️