Birthday Sex

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Y/N's friends and family yelled!!!

Chris goes behind Y/N and whispers in her ear"Happy Birthday Babe".

Y/N:(Blushes)

Chris:"I got a surprise for you tonight"

Y/N"What?"

Chris:"You'll see (Smirks)

Everyone is having a good time but times goes pass and everyone has to go home.

Y/N:"Babe we have to clean up this mess"

Chris:"We can do it tomar.Come upstairs"

Y/N:"Why"

Chris:"No questions"

Y/N:Follows behind Chris.

Y/N:"So...What do you wa-"

Before Y/N could finish her sentence Chris kissed her rawly Y/N kissed back initially Chris took off Y/N's shirt and starts to kiss her neck moving his way down to get chest he starts to suck it leaving a hickey.Y/N takes off Chris's whole wardrobe and pushes him on the bed Y/N then takes her bottoms off and gets on top of Chris putting his ManHood inside her Y/N is riding him like that was gonna be the last time she'll ever see him and Chris is moaning pushing her down harder and harder.So Chris puts both arms around her stomach and turns them around switching passions Chris is pounding her so hard she CAME about 3 times casueing his ManHood to go in and out easier Chris is rocking her world she's screaming"DADDY,DADDY,DADYY"
For about 2hours in Chris Finally CAME and they where so exhausted.

Chris:"That was amazing"

Y/N:/Chris...I dont know where you learned those moves from but DAMN!!Babe that was GOOD"... (Kisses His Lips)

Chris:"Well I told you I had a surprise I know I was good babe"
(Kisses Her Back)

The End...