The Rapture- Part 3

Start from the beginning

"I was actually bummed to get this detail, picking up an empty vessel. Sort of like a milk run. Now look who landed in my lap," Amelia continued to speak as she walked to the side before picking up a sharpened pipe that had been broken off.

"Yeah, well, you got us, okay? Let these people go," Sam said.

"Oh, Sam. It's easy to act chivalrous when your Wonder Girl powers aren't working, huh? Now for the punch line. Everybody dies," she grinned as she pulled out a gun. Pointing it at Sam, she quickly changed directions and shot Jimmy in the lower chest, making him gasp out in pain.

"I see you, little witch," she said before swinging the pipe around right at you. Before you had a chance to move, the pipe went straight through your magical barrier and into your abdomen, causing a blast of magic to shoot out in all directions. Now visible for everyone to see, you fell to the ground, the pipe still inside you.

Dean yelled out as he tried to escape the demon, but he held onto him tightly. Looking at Dean and Sam, you felt blood come out of your mouth, and you tried to focus on your healing powers. There was no way you could get this pipe out without bleeding to death.

"Waste Little Orphan Annie," Amelia smirked before walking away. Another demon walked around Jimmy who lay dying and around you, not far behind. He walked over to Claire, picked up a pipe, and swung at her, only for her to catch it with one hand. She placed her other hand on his head, exorcising the demon in front of her.

Using this as the perfect distraction, Sam and Dean broke free before fighting their demons. Coughing up blood, you looked at Claire who burned off the ropes holding her. Maybe it was because you were dying, but you noticed a faint white glow around her body. Castiel was in there, you just knew.

She walked right past you before going over to Dean, helping him exorcise his demon since Sam had the knife. Once Dean was free of the demon, he ran over to you before lifting your head.

"It's okay, you're going to be okay," he panicked as he tried to remove the pipe.

"No, Dean, that'll kill me. Leave it," you whispered, and he hesitantly complied. Both of you looked at Sam who was sucking the blood from the demon's neck. Well, secret is out, everyone knew how he got his power. When he came up for air, he looked at Dean who stared at his brother in horror.

"It's how he gets his powers," you whispered to him. Sam turned to Castiel who was still in Claire and had the same expression. Quickly killing the demon with the knife, Sam stood up and raised his hand once he saw Amelia trying to escape. She stopped in her tracks as Sam exorcised the demon inside her, and she was soon free of the burden.

"Sam, stop it," you tried to yell, raising your hand to use whatever magic you had the strength for. Sending a blast at him, you watched as your magic hit him square in the face, slithering through his nostrils and mouth to do its job. Noticing the black glow around him dim, you knew that your magic was the key to purifying his disease.

"Of course, we keep our promises," Claire said to her father, making you look at the duo. "Of course, you have our gratitude. You served us well. Your work is done. It's time to go home now. Your real home. You'll rest forever in the fields of the Lord. Rest now, Jimmy."

"No. Claire?" he gasped out.

"She's with me now. She's chosen. It's in her blood, as it was in yours."

"Please, Castiel. Me, just take me. Take me, please," he begged, getting tears as he fought for his life.

"I wanna make sure you understand. You won't die or age. If this last year was painful for you, picture a hundred, a thousand more like it."