19♥️

D R A Y A

Few days later,I woke up to the sun shining hella bright and next thing I started throwing up that's the third time these past few days

Few days later,
I woke up to the sun shining hella bright and next thing I started throwing up that's the third time these past few days.

"Jassiah come here please"I yelled as she walked in my room.

"girl it stinks in here"she said scrunching her face up.

"I just threw up for like the third time these past few days"I said washing my face.

"did you Kentrell do the nasty"she said raising an eyebrow.

"umm yeah but are they still sleep"I said.

"girlllllllll why didn't you tell me and no they at the studio"she said smiling.

"oh and I didn't think about it"I said.

"did y'all use protection"she asked.

did we?

"I don't remember"I said.

"then it's a possibility yo ass is having a babyyyyyyyy"she said.

"I'm not ready for no child Jassiah"I said.

"well you shouldn't had let it get that far and ya should've used a condom if ya didn't"she said raising her hands up walking out.

"rude ass"I mumbled.

I hopped in the shower did all my hygiene things then after I put on an all black dress and some black sunglasses and grabbed my purse and walked downstairs.

••

"where you going"Londyn asked me.

"CVS wanna come"I said.

"yeah but you look cute so let me take ya picture"she said as I handed her my phone.

"ight let me take yours"I said taking her pictures.

Then we posted them on Instagram.