17♥️

D R A Y A

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon so I went downstairs and seen Jassiah cooking and everybody up except Kentrell

"eww look at the mut"I heard Kd said making me pull his ears.

"shut the fuck up ears damn"I said walking over to the kitchen grabbing a piece of bacon.

"stop touching the food"Jassiah yelled taking the piece of bacon from me and eating it.

petty

"why y'all so mean"I said rolling my eyes.

"why you so ugly"Kd said making everyone laugh then we started fighting.

"say why y'all making all dis noise fa"Kentrell said getting up making this face.

"aww did we make the baby mad"I said grabbing his chin.

"nah say let me talk to you real quick"he said making me confused walking upstairs.

"they bout to fuck y'all"I heard Kd say from downstairs but I ignored it.

"wassup"I said sitting down on my bed.

"you know I love you right so when I ask you this just be honest"he said.

awww bitch don't cry bitch don't cry

"I love you to so ask me whatever"I said.

"you doing drugs"he asked as I felt my heart beating fast.

"umm no why you asked"I said.

"cuz I was gonna put my clothes in ya dresser and I found this"he said pulling out the bag of Molly.

no wonder I couldn't find the shit

"I'm sorry I lied I only use em when I'm stressed ok but why you going thru my stuff anyways"I said crying.

"why you doing drugs"he yelled making Devontae come in.

damn

"y'all good I heard yelling"Devontae said.