16♥️

D R A Y A

it was 3:08 and I heard a knock at the door and I looked thru the peephole and I seen the  I gang and all my brothers even my dad

it was 3:08 and I heard a knock at the door and I looked thru the peephole and I seen the I gang and all my brothers even my dad.

"umm heyy y'all"I said nervously opening the door wide open so they can come in.

"sit down"I said as Jassiah came and sat down next to me.

"why you haven't spoke to us"my dad said making me look down.

"answer his question"Devontae said.

"I needed time for myself"I said looking up.

"2 years is a long ass time"Paris mumbled.

"we really thought yo ass was dead"babyjoe said making everyone nod they head.

"what you doing out here anyways"Londyn asked me.

"I can't say but I can say that I'm sorry for not talking to y'all for so long and I just wanna start over"I said .

"I can deal with that"Kentrell said and I just nodded my head.

"who's yo friend"Maya asked.

"this Jassiah"I said as they said hey to her and she said wassup back.

"so how yo ugly ass can afford this condo"Kd asked me making everyone laugh.

"so how y'all been"I asked ignoring his question thinking he would know lol.

"good"they all said.

"wait holdup she just ignored yo question"Boomer said after being quite this whole time.

"yeah what you doing"my dad said.

"tell them"Jassiah said nudging my shoulder.

"I'm a singer duh nigga"I said.

"let's here the song"Amoura said.

"damn sis I ain't know yo could sing"Tremaine said.

"I guess you really changed"Sincere said.

"it's all for mama"I said smiling.

"she would be happy for you right now"Sincere said hugging me.

"I promised her I would change and get my shit together the day I left "I said.

.
.
after we just caught up and we all thought about moving in together even with my dad just like one big happy family...I just wish mama was here to see this but I know she's watching over me.💔

to be continued

this was ight I guess🤷🏽‍♀️