Criminal(top moonbyul, futa moonbyul)

Moonbyul POV
"Moonbyul?"mafia boss called me.
"Yes, boss?" I easily replied.
"Someone was having a deal for drugs today. I ordered you to go give the drugs to them and get $100,000 back, since I trusted you so much."
"Yes boss. I will go now."

@back alley
I met a guy with all black clothes.
"Where is my drugs?" He asked.
"It's here, but you have to pay first." I said.
He put a bag of money on the ground and pushed it to me. I picked it up and looked inside to check if it's $100,000.
"Here is your drugs." I handed him a bag of weed.

Suddenly I heard police car noises coming nearer to where I located. After I realised the police is here, that guy already ran away with his bag of weed.

Solar POV
"Solar, someone said that there were drug deals in xxxx street's back alley. Go arrest the dealers." My boss ordered me.
"Yes sir, I will get going now." I answered

Ugh, I wish I can stay at my home and have a nice sleep. But I have to deal with this dirty drug dealings.

I arrived at xxxx street and I soon found the back alley. I saw a girl with blonde hair staring at me. I quickly ran to her and she started running. I chased her until she reached a dead end. She pulled out a gun from her pocket and pointed it to me.
"LET ME GO." She yelled.
I didn't say anything instead I also pulled out my gun and shot her gun off her hand.
"I guess not." I said and approached her to handcuff her.

@police car
I pushed her into the police car and I drove to the police station nearby.

We both stay silence until she broke the silence.
"Do you know that you will get in lots of trouble after this?" She said.
"Why don't tell me, what kind of trouble I will get in?" I laughed and continued driving.

Suddenly l felt a hand on my thigh and i turned my eyes to her. She was not with her handcuffs anymore, instead she got a gun on her hand and pointed at me.
"How did you..."
"I got the keys in your pocket when you were focusing driving and laughing at me." She smirked.
Then she kept on pointing the gun to me and professionally used one hand to handcuff me. She pushed me to the side seat and she drove the car pass the station.
"Where are you bring me to?" I asked.
"I told you that you will get into troubles." She smirked.

@house
She brought me to a house and pulled me inside. We got into the bedroom and she started taking off her upper shirt.
I looked at her with my eyes widened. Her abs looks amazing, I accidentally touched it with my cuffed hands.
" Is it hard?" She smirked at my actions
I immediately bowed down my head with my face all heated up.
"I can't imagine you were someone who is so hungry for sex huh?" She laughed at my actions.
I ignored her and looked aside. All of a sudden, her warmth hand touched my cheeks and forced me to far her. She kissed me and used her hands to stroke my back. I was super turned on by her, but I know this isn't right, so I tried to push her away. However I failed, because she's too strong. She then bit my lower lip and I accidentally let out a soft moan.
"Looks like you are quite satisfied." She said in our kiss. "Shut up..." I tried to squeeze out a few words, while I felt weirdly good at her actions. She then stopped kissing and got down to my neck. She bit my neck harshly and I let out a loud moan. I don't know why but when I am with her, my body became so sensitive. After 1 more minute, she stopped and I looked at my neck. There is reddish hickeys all around my neck, how can I go to work tomorrow? I can't tell my boss that I had sex with the criminal last night?!
Then without me noticing, she handcuffed my hands and ankles on the bed. She slowly took off my clothings, later I was naked in front of her.
"Wow, police officer. You really got a great body." She stared at my body and said.
I blushed and looked away. She used her hands to slightly squeeze my breast and I let out a "I feel good" moan, therefore she used her mouth to luck and suck my breast. I was fully turned on now, and I need her.
"More..." I moaned.
She looked at me surprisingly and then obeyed. She used her full power to suck on my breast, and my nipple became purplish. I was so wet now and she did noticed me. She licked my stomach and continued went down to my clit. She softly bit on it and I moaned lightly and she started using a bigger power.
"Ugh...please...I..need..it.." i moaned.
"Baby girl... don't forget this is a punishment. If you kept on requesting so much, you may can't walk tomorrow." She smirked.
"I DON'T FUC*ING CARE! JUST FUCK ME ALREADY." I yelled which cause her eyes widened.
"Can't believe you are such a wild woman...."she said and then took off her pants.
Her buddy showed up and was standing proudly straight. I guess her buddy was at least 24 cm long. Without me noticing again, my saliva start dripping from my mouth and she caught me doing this.
"Want this in your mouth?" She asked and held her buddy.
I nodded and sat properly. She then inserted her buddy in my mouth. I quickly suck it and licked it from bottom to top, I also bit on the tip of it. She moaned softly and her hands were on my breast, squeezing it.
Not for long, she came a little on my mouth.
"I am SUPER not satisfied. I definitely need to fuc* you for at least 5 times..." she said.
I just looked at her and suddenly inserted her buddy in me. She pumped slowly, teasing me, but then I can feel her not being satisfied. She pumped it much faster, but not as hard.
"harder..." i was feeling too good and i can only say a few words.
She nodded and pumped faster, harder. Soon, I can feel my liquid coming.
"I AM COMING!" I moaned loudly.
"Same here." She said calmly not like me.
Later, we both cummed.
"We still have 4 more to go." She said and inserted her buddy in me again.

@after 5 sex
I am exhausted and my legs were already shaking, but she still seemed not satisfied.
"As you were enjoying and doing great, I will stop punishing you." She said and then unhandcuffed me.

"By the way, police officer....you are going with me to the gang meeting tomorrow."

"Sure...but why.."

"Because I am not letting you go to capture my bros."

"Fine, but please help me call my boss that I quit my job.."

"Okay. My name is moonbyul, what's yours, police officer?"

"Mine is Solar..."

I wrote 1224 words!!! I broke my personal record!
Thanks for supporting this serie and your love. I will update more in this summer. Be sure to add this into your library, so that you can know I updated in the first place. THANK YOU SO MUCH😚