A gift for Christmas 🎁🎄-2

So guys here is the next part ......

_______________________________

At seven o'clock the coffee was made and everything arranged to get dinner ready. Aditya was never late. Zoya sat on the corner of the table near the door with the watch chain in her hand. Then she heard his step on the stairs. She turned white for just a moment. She prayed please God, make him think I'm still pretty.

                   The door opened and Aditya stepped in and closed it with his foot. He looked thin and very serious. Poor fellow, he was only twenty two and he was burdened with a family! He needed a new overcoat and he was without gloves. Aditya's eyes were fixed on Zoya ,and it terrified her. It was not anger , nor surprise . He simply stared at her with a strange expression on his face.

                 Zoya got off the table and moved towards him.
Aditya darling
She cried don't look at me that way . I had my hair cut off and sold it because I had to buy a Chrismas present for you. I just had to do it . My hair grow so fast - you don't mind ,do you?
Say Merry Christmas! Aditya and let's be happy. You don't know what a nice- what a beautiful present I've got for you.

            You have cut off your hair? Asked Aditya speaking with difficulty.

             Cut it off and sold it said Zoya.  Don't you like me just as well without my hair?

             Aditya looked about the room curiously.

              You say your hair is gone ? He said with an air almost of disbelief.

               You needn't look for it said Zoya. It's sold I tell you sold and gone . It's Christmas Eve Aditya. Be good to me because I did it all for you.

                Aditya seemed to wake up at last and to understand . He comes closer to her face and kept  both hands on each side of her face  kissed her cheek .

He suddenly remembered that he had bought something for Zoya too . He drew a package from his overcoat pocket and threw it upon the table.

               Don't make any mistake Zo.      He said  about me . Whatever happens I shall always love you just the same . Now open the package and you will understand why I behaved as I did.

                Zoya's white fingers quickly opened the package. And then at first a scream of joy followed by a quick feminine change to tears.

                 For there lay The Combs - the set of Combs  side and back that Zoya had seen in a Broadway window and liked so much.  But alas the hair in which she was to wear them was sold and gone ! She took them up lovingly smiled through her tears and said My hair grows so fast , Aditya.

             And then Zoya jumped like a little cat and cried oh oh!

            Aditya he'd not yet seen his beautiful present . She held it out to him eagerly on her open palm.

             Isn't it lovely, Aditya? I hunted all over town to find it . Give me your watch. I want to see how it looked on it.

           Instead of obeying , Aditya sat down on the couch and put his hands under the back of his head and smioed.

           Zo!  Let's put our Christmas presents away and keep them awhile. They are too nice to use just at present . I sold the watch to get money to buy your combs. And now I just want you!

He said and pulled her by her waist towards him and grazed her lips to suck the flavour of them!!!!

_____________________________~•=°∆

Author's note

Aditya and Zoya were husband and wife . They had great love for each other There were two precious possessions in their house. One was Aditya's gold watch. Thae other was Zoya's hair. It was Christmas Eve. Both wished to give something wonderful as a gift to each other . But they had no money to buy the gifts . Zoya sold her hair and bought a platinum chain for Aditya's gold watch. On the other hand Aditya sold his gold watch and bought set of Combs for Zoya's hair. But when they came back home, they found that their gifts were of no use of them.

Aditya was without his watch and Zoya was without her hair .

But their love for each other made the Christmas Eve most enjoyable for them💖💝💗💞💕💟❣️💘❤️💛💚💙💜🖤♥️.

So guys how was it .

My first TS for Adiya.

      #fans want jenshad

🌼 Adiya forever🌼