Chapter 5

I looked at my watch and it was time to go back to the hotel. Magcon was starting soon. When I walked In the room Matthew was there and he came up and hugged me.

'Sorry for everything'

I wasn't a girl who likes to start drama so I laughed and he did too.

I got ready and went outside in the elevator Nash walked in and he just stared and me.

"Can I help u?" I giggled

"Oh yea sorry for early"

"It's fine" I said with a smile

His eyes are so pretty... No Summer u don't like him.

The lobby floor opened and I walked out and tweeted everyone that I'm at the beach for a meet up.

Soon I was taking pics with everyone and having a good time and I had to go in to get ready. When I walked in I saw Jack J and I was so happy to see him.

"Hey Summer" he said smiling

"What's up can we talk" I asked

"Sure lets go backstage" he waved bye to Jack G and we walked. I'm so glad he's a good friend.

When we walked back I told him about Nash and his eyes filled with sorrow.

"Summer I'm so sorry if u need a shoulder to cry on I'm here" he said

"Thanks well let's go shows starting" I said

We went back to the green room and I saw Nash and he was with this girl Kaitlyn. He looked so happy :D I walked over to her.

"Hi I'm Summer" I was hoping she wouldn't be a brat.

"Hi I'm Kaitlyn I love your vines" she said

"Thanks! :D"

We went to go start the show I was happy Nash had a new girlfriend really happy cause I was about to fall in love with him but lucky I caught myself.

Jacob said our names and we came on the stage.

"Next up Summer" Jacob said

I ran out and the crowd screamed

*Jacks POV*

Summer went out and the fans screamed louder than they did for Hayes. My name was called next I came out and stood next to Summer. We started doing weird dancing and having fun.

"Pick a Fan Game is now gonna begin" Jacob said.

I wanted to pick a girl that was really far in the back in the middle. Nash went first and pick this girl names Bella. Then Hayes went a pick a girl named Mia I could tell they like the girls but Nash has a girlfriend so.

Summer went and she had to pick a guy so she picked this guy named Eric and he had green eyes and nice hair but Summer picked random. I went and picked a girl with glasses messy pigtails and a suit yes a suit on I thought she looked nice.

We had a dance battle and Eric and Summer won of course and Hayes was in second and Carter was in third. We took pictures than put on music and danced. Me and Summer danced most of the time. I wonder if she thinks of me as JUST a friend..

*Summers POV*

Magcon day 1 ended and I went to Jacks room cause we wanted to make a YouTube video.

"Hey guys it's me Summer and today I'm doing the gummy worm challenge with Jack Jonson!"

When we started we stuck our faces in the bowl and started all the whipped cream got up my nose and it was hard to breath. At the end I won tho and Jack wiped his face on my shirt. I got so mad and threw my bowl at him.

"Hah u can't get me" he teased

I threw the bowl at the ground and I broke and he slipped on the whipped cream I ran over to make sure he was ok and I slipped to. We laughed and got up.

Jack G and Matt walk in they just stare at us and we just start laughing. Jack G laughed with us but Matt looked mad Matt was moving in there room and he yelled at me to get out. Jack got mad but I didn't want to get hurt. So I took my camera and went back to my room.

Nash was there will Bella and he walked in.

"Hey Summer this is my girlfriend Bella" Nash said

"Hi :D"

Me and Nash were good and they helped me edit my video. We were laughing at how mad I got and I uploaded it. When I closed my laptop Bella went home and Nash went in his bed and I went in mine.

"Hey Summer" he whispered

"Yes?" I said

"You know u and Jack would be a good couple" he said

I laughed and rolled over and fell asleep thinking of me and Jack...