Chapter 1

I'm so excited tomorrow I'm leaving for my first magcon and I can't wait to meet my fans! The flight was leaving at 3 and it was 1:30 so I finished packing and called my friend Nash to see if he could pick me up to drive me to the airport.

*Nash's POV*

I was driving over to Summers house to head to magcon. Summer was a real close friend of mine I think I'm closer to her then Cameron weird I know but she's an amazing person. I was at her house and texted her

To: Summer

Yo I'm here :D

From: Summer

Coming out now

Summer came out wearing a pink crop top that said I like food and black sailer pants with her white vans. She threw her stuff in the back and jumped in the front. She plugged in her phone and started to play her music. We talked and sang and did weird dances in till we got there at the airport. We were a little late so we ran to catch our flight.

*after the flight*

Right away Summer wanted to go to the hotel so she can put her stuff away and go meet fans

*Summers POV*

I walked in to the hotel with Nash by my side me and nash were in the same room witch I was happy about cause at least I'm with someone I'm really close too. I open the door and Matt was in there.

"What's up" Matthew said with a bright smile on his face.

Nash walked over and talked to Matt while I unpacked I called the bed closet to the window cause of a killer comes in I would die last. After a while of talking finally they said they were ready to go to the mall to shop and meet fans.

We walked in the car and Matt started talking.

"Hey Summer I missed you"

"Thanks missed you too" I said confused on why he's telling me this now sometimes he's a brat I don't really know him sooooo I shouldn't be judging.

*At the Mall*

I walked in and a bunch of girls notice the boys but the boys ran to Hot Topic and lefted the fans behind. They ran over to me and I signed and took pictures and talked with them. A couple of them cried which made me happy that they cared that much.

Fans started to realized that I cared for my fans and I went to 5 million to 8 million fast! Before I knew it I was back in the hotel room the other boys weren't supposed to be here till tomorrow but me Nash and Matt lefted early cause we had no flights for tomorrow. When we walked in we realized there were only two beds so I went to sleep on the couch. I went to take a shower and I change in to Nash's old sweatpants and a 5sos shirt. I walked out and saw Matt sleeping on the couch. I looked over to Nash and he threw me a shaving cream bottle. Perfect I thought. I took the cream and smacked him across the face and screamed SMACK CAM as Nash recorded me.

* What the hell!* Matthew yelled and tackled me to the ground and started tickling me. I pushed him off and we had a laugh I went and climb in bed and I heard Matt mumble something

*I love you guys*

Right then I knew this was gonna be a fun mouth