Chapeter 2

*Summers POV*

I woke up at 10:00 and decided to get ready the boys were still sleeping I went in to take a shower. I was singing Take me Home by cash cash it was my jam. When I was done I put on a blue flowy tank top with jean shorts. I did my hair and makeup and thought I looked good. When I walked out of the bathroom the boys were still sleeping and I was hungry. I lefted a note saying getting brunch or whatever meal I'm having. I walked across the street to my beagle shop and saw my ex In line.....

*Wills POV*

SHOOT! I have to go get food for my family it's already 11:00 I need to hurry! I ran all the way to the bagel shop down the block. I went in line and went on my phone then it happen Summer Montgomery walked in. She was my ex she broke up with me when I cheated on her I didn't know she was gonna come famous! The shop was empty almost but 6 girls went up to her and took pics and stuff. She walked in line and I was ready to make a move.

*Hey princess* I said

*What up slob* she said in a braty voice

*Wow rude*

I ordered my food and sat down at a table. A couple of minutes later Summer sits at my table.

*Hey handsome* she said which made me blush

She giggled and we talked.

I was knowed as the bad boy and I don't think she knows which it good. I asked her to come home with me for a little and she said no but I begged and she said yes

*At Wills house*

*Wills POV*

Right away I pinned her against the wall and kissed her. Then I guy walked in and punch me in the face. There I was on the floor seeing Summer shocked then it went black.

*Summers POV*

He pinned me on the wall and kissed me right away I heard a door open and he fell to the ground. I looked over and saw Matthew standing there with blood on his hand I ran and gave him a hug but he just punched someone why would he do that for me?

"Are u ok?" Matthew said with fear written all over him

"Fine why did u punch him?"

"Summer I didn't want you to get hurt"

He walks over and hugs me and I go over to wake up will and he runs away so we leave.

*At the airport*

We were waiting for the boys to come. Nash was on the phone and me and Matthew were talking.

"Hey after we all get settled wanna go get ice cream before sounded check?"

"Yes :D"

I don't know if I like Matthew I mean he's cute and sweet and nice but I don't know yet. All the boys were here and I hugged each one then I saw the jacks. I know them well so I ran up to Jack J cause he was the coolest friend ever. He hugged me.

"Hey beautiful" he said

"What's up?"

We talked for a little then I got a text from Matt.

From: Matt 🐒

Hey ready? I'm at the hotel and we are all waiting for u jack and jack to come.

Wow they lefted I told the jacks and they drove me to the hotel.

To: Matt 🐒

I'm outside of the hotel

Which was a bad idea cause a crowed of girls and boys came and took pictures then Matthew came out and told them to back away I wanted to take pictures but I got most of them and I went with Matthew. We walked down to the boardwalk and walked down to the ice cream shop. We talked and laughed.

"What do u want" he asked

" idk anything"

He laughed and orders me a strawberry shake which was my favorite and him a chocolate one. We sat done and talked.

"How your shake"

"Good how's yours"

"Not as good as u"

I blushed and put my head down

"Awe! You so cute when you blush!"

And he lifted my head.

We started walking to the hotel and went of to sound check they were all there and asked us each to go up and say something. I made a vine a said

guys u need to calm down its way to loud in here and showed the empty crowed. I thought it was funny so I posted it. I went back stage while the others went. Jack J was walking over to me then Matthew jumped on my laped and kissed me on the cheek. We laugh on how girly he is and Jack J walked out of the room mad and he punch the wall on the way out.

Matthew didn't mind it and we talked for a little. That's when it happen all the boys came in with flowers in there hands but not Jack he just followed to see what was happening. Matt got down on one knee took out a box. And said Summer will u go out with me? And I ran up and hugged him.

"I guess that's a yes" he said while laughing.

I laughed to and said yes.

All the boys came and gave me there flowers and hugged me but Jack just sat there shocked and scared? I didn't want to bother him so I let it go we headed back to the hotel and I got in bed it was already 12:00 so I fell asleep while the boys were watching tv I was thinking then I realized... I love

Matthew Lee Espinosa.