Chapter 2: Russian Dwarf (Updated)

You've spent a good two hours talking with Misty, who you've confirmed is an elf, you just don't know what kind. You've also found out that she's really sweet, a bit ditzy, and oddly ignorant of basic concepts.  She isn't the pompous, posh, and arrogant kind of elf, so, bonus points!  In that time, the Barmaid had returned with your water and had poured Misty a glass of wine, which she uses to absentmindedly occupy her hands, running her index finger around the rim.

Misty: So what kind of beasts have you fought?

I'm only 1st level so not very much.

C/n: I've fought a few low-ranked undead, simple Skeletons nothing too absurd.  I've fought a few beasts, just your run-of-the-mill animals, and other natural ordinary beasties. I tend to try to avoid combat, due to my traveling alone.

Misty: Must be lonely...

C/n: Well, I've finally started hearing voices, but that could have just been some Wild Fae, being.... well Fae.

Misty giggled at your joke.

Misty lifted her mug of ale to her face, moving her mask slightly to grant usage of her mouth.

 C/n: Why do you wear that?  The mask and hood I mean.

 Misty: I have... scars all over my body, they're very.... sensitive to light and air, causing extreme pain.  I'm also... er... insecure?  I think that is the word.

C/n: That's quite... unfortunate.

Your attention was drawn away from the scarred elf by a large banging sound.  You turned your head to see a dwarf, standing proudly at the taverns entrance.

???: I HAVE COME TO SEIZE THE MEANS OF INTOXICATION!

Why the fuck does he have a Russian accentShouldn't he be Scottish, or maybe Manx?

Elf Barmaid: Hello again Bromm, how can I help you?

Bromm: You can stop flapping your trap and get me some vodka!

Elf Barmaid: Coming right up sir~!

C/n: She sounds seduced.  Does talking to women like that really work.

Misty: Not at all, Cheshire is more of the "Kill em with kindness" kind of gal... she's also a complete Harlot that... ahem 'likes it rough,' or so the more lecherous patrons have told me.

You decided not to think about or acknowledge the implication.

C/n: Makes sense, so who's this Bromm character anyways?

Misty: Mountain Dwarf, don't really know where he's from, probably Volgrexen, it's the nearest Dwarven Hold.  He can be an ass, but he's harmless.

C/n: Those vibrating muscles don't look harmless.

Misty: So long as he doesn't get angry, we should be fine.

Must be a Barbarian.

Wait a minute, I just realized, that if I'm a Wizard, does that mean I have a Hundred Page Spellbook?

You began patting yourself down, looking to see if you have a spell tome on you.  After a few seconds of looking, you found it, and a large deck of cards.  You set the book on the table and began inspecting the deck of cards.

Oh HELL no!  The Deck of Many Things!? Why!?

Misty: You're a Wizard aren't you?  That's so cool!