Chapter 5

Next Morning - Adrien POV

I was worry so I went to check on Ashley, I knock, no answer, knock again, still no answer so I open the door and I was shocked cuz no one was there, she is gone but where, so I call her but she didn't answer, again, It was switch off by now. I was worry if like something happen to her so I decide to look for her and been two hours and I can't find her so I decide to call Marinette and maybe, Chloe.

Marinette POV

Marinette said, "I'm so mad at her, what she think of herself, a queen, I don't know what I'm going to, Tikki -" She got interpret by a phone call and she saw the caller Id and it adrien so she pick it up.

She said,"Oh hey Adrien, why suddenly you call me, is something wrong." Adrien said that "Yeah, something is wrong, I can't found Ashley anywhere." I said" Oh, did u call her." He said,"I did but she didn't answer so I call her again and by that time, it switch off, I think something bad happen to her so that why I call you and going to call and ask Chloe next if she know where she is, I'm so worry, Marinette." I was surprised and shocked, it wasn't like her to disappear or do this so I said, "Don't worry Adrien, We'll find her if I'm upset with her but she is my best friend, I can't leave her like this, let's do this, I call Chloe and the girls while you call the boys and tell them about this and tell them to meet us at the spot and I tell Chloe and the girls to meet their to, OK."

Adrien smiled and said, "Thanks Marinette, Your the best." I was happy to hear that so I said," OK, Enough, go call the boys and me, call the girls, Go." He said, "Oh yeah, bye Marinette." I said, "Bye Adrien." I ended the call and I was worried about Ashley and I said, "Hope we find her, OH, I should call Chloe and the girls." I send a text to the girl saying, Meet me at the spot, it's urgent. I said,"I should call Chloe and tell her the whole thing about this or she get mad at me for not telling her everything." So, I call Chloe.

End of my POV

At the spot

The girls reach the spot and they went in and was shocked for the boys to be there. The girls and boys shouted,"What are u doing here." Boys/Girls: We are here because Adrien/Marinette told us so." Marinette, Adrien and Chloe came and said,"Oh your here." Marinette said,"I thought you guys not going to be here but you came for real and I know that you guys have question for why you guys here but it all be answer." Juekla asked, "So." Marinette said, "What." Juekla said, "Why are we here." Marinette said, "Oh." Marinette looked at Adrien and Chloe. Marinette was about to say something but Adrien cut her off and said," Ashley is missing." They were shocked and Rose said confusingly, "What you mean by missing, How." Adrien said," I went in her room because I was worry about her and she wasn't there so I call her and she didn't answer so I call her again but it was switch off and I went everywhere to look for her and it been hour for me looking for her but I can't find her, it been 3 hours for her being missing." They were shocked and surprised. Alya was shocked and she said, "That's horrible, we have to find her, I know that we are mad at her still about the prom thing but she's our friend and she makes us happy and when she came in my life, everything change and she made us be our self and everything and she scarifies her life for us, saving Paris with the team Ladybug and other and for the people she care about, we have to find her soon ASAP." Nino said, "Yeah Dude Alya is right we have to find her." Everyone scream and yelled yeah. Chloe said, "OK, we have to split up and you guys have 1 hour to find her if not, came at the spot if found her, call us, OK." Nathaniel said," Chloe is right so what are we waiting, let's go found her." So all of them split up and went to find her.

Ashley POV

I'm so sorry guys but I have no other choice to do this, You guys don't know what I feel like every day, I think I should do something that can erase my pain out and I know what to do or play. I thought and feel upset about it, so I starting  playing my special instrument.

"Huh, what's that noise, wait, that sound, it's...the same one I been hearing, where did it go" I said when looking around and finding that sound but it was gone so I went found a place to sleep and I did, I was sleeping until... 

"The sound is gone and how.. what the(breathing heavily)...I...(sighs heavily)Some people are right for me being dangerous, who say that but why can't I control myself, I always be in danger and make other in danger, I can't do that, I have to go far ASAP from here." I said with great fear or danger. I was never scared but now I'm more scared, I can't control myself so I ran away far from Paris.

End of my POV

In the Spot

 "Did you guys found her," Marinette said. 

Everyone said, "No."

"Ugh, Where she can be?" Marinette said when she is frustrated. Adrien said," Calm down Mari," Marinette said,"How can I stay calm when Ashley is no where to be found, I'm... just..worry for her, I...know that we treated her like that but she is my best friend... I have to found her, what if you lost something of your own, how you guys felt, the same, sad, this.. how I felt... I want my... best...friend...back just...her...nothing else," She said while crying. Everyone look at her sad and start crying. Chloe said when crying," Your right, Marry, We... will find her soon, wherever she is...must be happy and safe, nothing...will happen to her, We will help...you to...found(sobbing)her...Don't worry."

Everyone said when crying, "Yeah, We will found her."

Adrien came and said while patting Marinette back,"Have Hope...Mari."

Marinette hugged Adrien and he was shocked but happy and hug her back.

But someone heard their conversion and left the place.