♡ 𝓐 𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼 ♡

(^^ Picture above is from a youtube channel called: charming solby)

Everybody in the Traphouse is downstairs either, watching tv, chatting, or just playing games.

Well.. except for Sam.

He's in his room just chilling on his bed using his phone to text his girlfriend.

( S - Sam, K - Kat )

S > Hows work?

K > Pretty boring..

S > So.. the usual?

K > Yep. Anyway, what're you doing babe?

S > Just chilling in my room, Corey asked us if we wanted to go out to eat in 5 minutes.

K > Ooo, Lemme guess.. Tender Greens?!

S > Haha, nope!- that's Colby's and Brennen's favorite place, we end up always going there because it's either one of them who drives.

K > Pfft, Alrighty then, where are you guys going?

S > Im actually not sure, I know its not Tender Greens though because its Corey who is driving. But we're probably going to chipotle.

K > Chipotle is so good!

S > Yeah, I think after eating we have to film a group video together but im not quite sure.

K > Nice, and also i'll be getting off work around 5 am, so you won't see me til tomorrow.

S > Aww. Well.. I guess i have some of the roommates to hang around, I could probably chill with Colby and watch a movie with him or something, I don't know.

K > What movie would you guys watch?

S > Probably the lion king or something, again, I don't know.

K > Sounds fun.

S > Welp, i gotta go babe, Coreys calling us down. I'll talk to you in the morning! Bye I love you.

K > Bye, I love you too!

----

Sam got up from his bed and placed his phone in his pocket, then started to walk downstairs.

Corey and everybody else were waiting for Sam since he was the only one upstairs, so everybody was just chattering until he got down there.

"Hey guys", Sam said to everybody.

Everyone immediately turned to Sam, especially Colby.

"Aye! You're finally here brother!", Corey shouted.

"Alright, does everybody have everything?", Corey asked.

Everybody nodded their heads with a couple of "Yes's" and "Yeahs".

"Let's go then!", Corey said racing to his car outfront.

Everybody followed, chattering with each other.

Colby was scrolling through instagram and stumbled upon one of Sam's pictures.

He liked it, and since Sam was right beside him, Sam got a notification.

He saw the notification of Colby liking his post, then turned to him and said:

"Thanks", with a smile in between his word.

Colby just stared at Sam's smile and admired it. Colby has liked Sam ever since they met. But after Sam got a girlfriend, Colby never got the courage to tell Sam that he liked him. But sometimes Colby feels like Sam 'flirts' with him or 'leads him on'.. Hm..