9:Shayne and Courtney POV

Shayne POV:

After we filmed we kind of just messed around and saw that they posted the nerf video the same day because the video for today was being delayed for editing purposes.

I decided to look at the comments. Some of them were normal things like things about my screams or ships and stuff like that but most were asking about Courtney.

"Where's Courtney?" "Is something wrong with Courtney?"

I wanted to let the fans know Courtney was okay but I decided to wait until she got here to do that. That way I can have her in it to show she's okay and all the rumors can be put to rest.

Right on cue. I turned around and saw a smiling Courtney hugging Olivia. "How are you Court Court?" Olivia said pulling back. I observed her while she answered to see if she was lying. "I'm actually doing really good Liv Liv. I don't know what it is, I'm just keeping busy. I was listening to some music and just had a good hour of sad songs. That always helps you know how it is. Then I actually filmed a cover which I'm really excited about and wanna get your guys' opinions on it at lunch. I don't know, I'm feeling great." She said giggling at the end.

She looked like she was actually feeling really good. "That's great court court" Keith said smiling. We all agreed and talked until Ian came in.

"Hey Courtney I'm free now if you are ready," He said standing in the doorway. "Uh yeah. I'll see you guys for lunch" She said waving on her way out.

"She looks like she's handling it pretty well." Noah said once she left. "Almost too well." Oliva said suspiciously. "What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

"Think about it, her mom died like 24 hours ago and she's all giddy. I think she's just bottling it up and then boom." Olivia said making an explosion motion with her hands. "Boom?" Noah asked quietly

"Boom. Something bad will happen. It could be as drastic as depression or could just be something that every girl gets but doesn't look good in. Bangs." She said shuddering at the word bangs. I rolled my eyes and thought about it.

"It does make sense. But I don't think she would avoid it completely. I mean she's going to talk about it to her therapists she just doesn't want to sulk around her friends." I said thinking out loud.

They all soon agreed she just didn't want to deal with it when she was with us but she would still work through it. She still knows we're all there and that's all that matters.

Courtney POV:

I walked with Ian into his office. I smiled as we sat down and he spoke. "So when are you thinking of coming back?"

"Well I actually was thinking next week? I've already been gone for a few weeks and I really miss working. It also would help keep me busy." I said hoping he wouldn't try to convince me to stay out later to 'recover' I'm going to miss her but like Damien said she doesn't want me to sulk so I'm not going to, my life is going to move on and her being gone just made me more determined to work harder and make her proud.

"That's awfully soon don't you think?" He said hesitantly. "Please. I need to work, having her pass away showed me that I wanted to work harder to make her proud. Please help me do that." I said giving him puppy dog eyes.

He looked at me then smiled. "Okay. If that's what you want you come back Monday." I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you"

I walked back to the squad room with a smile on my face. The squad on the other hand seemed a little off when I walked in.

"Woah you guys look like you got hit by a bus. What's wrong?" I asked chuckling. "N-nothing just waiting for you!" Noah said quickly running to my side. "You ready to go?" I gave him a look before turning to the rest of them. "Okay who broke Noah?"

"I'm fine what are you talking about." He said weirdly. I sighed. "Shayne? What's going on?" I really hoped he didn't say anything about last night or else I'm in deep shit.

He sighed. "We're just worried. You seem awfully upbeat considering what happened like a day ago" I rolled my eyes. "How dare I be feeling good"

"No that's not what we meant Courtney. We just want you to know you can talk to us." Olivia said quickly. "I know I can talk to you. The thing is I don't want to talk to you about this." I said slowly getting my point across. They looked hurt but didn't say anything.

"Well I'm gonna actually head out, I'll see you guys Monday I guess." I said quietly before walking out to my car.