(CHP43) Part 2 - Unexpected Company

A/N: The whole reason for splitting this chapter into parts is so I would give an update after not updating for a year! Then I go a not update for another! I'm so sorry, Highschool has taken over my life an free time, but now that I've re-read my story and seen when I last updated this story and how many of you have wanted an update, I decided it was time to stop procrastinating and start writing. My style has changed a little, hopefully for the better, so sorry if it's not what people were hoping for! 

Thanks for sticking with me! Thanks for the support, for over 43,000 reads. And because I can't thank you enough, here's my way of showing a small fraction of my gratitude. Now, let's continue this story shall we?

I rush through the door, dragging a giggling (BF/N) behind me. Stumbling into the living room, stuttering apologies. Bilbo looks up towards me, chuckles and puts down his reading glasses. "It's fine," Bilbo says calmly, my string of apologies and explanations come to a halt "Fine?" I say slowly, Bilbo stands before walking to put his book and glasses away at his desk "Of course, I remember my 'Coming of Age', it gets really hectic so it's understandable that you forgot to check-in," Bilbo said slightly chuckling at my shocked expression "So you mean I said 'shirerats' for no reason?!" I exclaimed, Bilbo's face soon turned stern "I beg your pardon?" he said "Nothing," I said, before muttering "I just may need to apologize to all the ladies in the seamers," (BF/N) behind e let out a small laugh before I spun to face her with a glare sewn into my eyes. Deciding to change the subject I turn back to my father. "Heard any word from Erebor?" I questions, bracing myself for any answer my father was going o give me, and from the way he just tensed up - it's not gonna be a good one. "I'm afraid the company isn't able to come tonight, most of the company if spread throughout and the distance is too far to travel since the letter took longer than we thought to get to them. I'm sorry darling," Bilbo said turning to me and placing his hands on my shoulders. I hung my head slowly before nodding, to be completely honest, I slightly expected this. Although it would mean that we would be able to see each other for another 2 year and that it's already been 2 years since we last saw them is a downer, but it was slightly expected when we missed Durians Day due to travel issues these past years. "I understand..." I say slowly, hoping to drop the matter at that before (BF/N) spoke up, reminding me of the largest reason I was upset that the company wasn't coming. "What do you mean you understand?! You've been waiting for Kili to ask you to be his since you meet each other. (Y/N) you've told me your dreams about him asking you tonight. We all know one thing for certain, and that is your not fine and that you don't understand!" (BF/N) looked at me with sympathy after her outburst, the look apologized for everything she just yelled at me but, no matter how much I tried to deny it, she was right. Just as I was about to speak again, a knock was heard at the door "Strange, I wasn't expecting anyone," my father said turning away from me and (BF/N) towards the door. "It might be one of the ladies from the seamers..." (BF/N) trailed off, I nodded before walking towards the door "Possibly, I wouldn't have any clue why they would be here though, I don't think we left anything there..." I said, puzzle threading into my voice, I heard a hum come from (BF/N). Unlocking the door, I felt my hopes rising that something was going to change, that I would open the door and...somebody would be there. But as the daylight replaced the wooden door, the only thing I was met with was the busy hills of the Shire. My sigh blended into the wind as I stepped out of the doorway. All hope melting away before- "RAWR!" "AHHH!" Falling onto the floor, a hand on my heart with chuckling filling my ears. My firing rage started to build as I pushed myself off the floor. "What in Durin's name is wrong with you?!" My head lifting to see who hand scared me off of my feet, "Why I would do well in giving you the pleasure of shooting an arrow straight through your-" I was meet with blue eyes and dirty blonde hair and my eyes went wide and my voice cut off. "FILI?!" The Durin prince smirked at me "You should've seen your face," He said, I rolled my eyes punching his chest, he mocked a hurt expression before enveloping me into his arms "We are meant to be blessing her with gifts of joy, Fili, not fear." A stern voice cut our embrace short, removing myself from Fili's thick coat, I turned towards a head held high, 'well guarded', dark-haired figure. "Thorin?" I asked my surprising overcoming me again "Hello lass," Thorin said calmly before letting out a noise of shock as I ran into his arms. Chuckles from the two Durin males filled my ears. "Try to not cut off the dwarf kings air supply, dear" I turned to see my father with a smile on his face. Thorin released me and head over to the door to hug my father "Bilbo, you said the dwarfs couldn't come!?" I said, confusion and shock clear in my tone, "you lied?" "Not lying my dear, just keeping a secret," I started to laugh again "You both look well, how have you been?" Fili said, turning to me, a smirk rose onto my face "As good as a Three-way-scum can get," I said, laughter from myself, (BF/N) and Fili filling my ears, followed from groaning from Thorin. As I looked around the small cluster of us, I felt as though something was missing, just as I was about to voice my question, my sight went black and a soft voice whispered into my left ear. "Have you missed me, Amrâlimê?" A gasp escaped my lip as my sight returned, and I turned to the source of the voice. Barley giving the figure in front of me time to breathe I jumped into their arms, wrapping my arms around their neck with my legs flying out behind me, as I was spun in circles; our laughter mixing into a harmony. Once my feet hit the floor I took a deep breath before separating the embrace and finding my voice. "More than you could ever know Kili," I smiled looking into the chocolate eyes that visited me every night in my dreams. Our longing gaze was cut off when Fili spoke "The rest of the company are helping set up for the festivities tonight, we were meant to surprise you there, but this one," He said throwing his arm around his brother, "couldn't wait till then, isn't that right brother? Couldn't wait to see your loving queen, could you?" Kili's complexion turned red, and I felt my own face heat up under the brothers' gazes, an arm wrapped around my shoulders "If I am able to interrupt, I don't think this one could have waited any longer either," (BF/N) giggled beside me, Fili's arm retracted from Kili's shoulders as his gaze landed on my friend "I do not believe we have met," Fili said, before bowing "Fili Durin, Prince of Erebor, at your service", Fili slowly raised (BF/N)'s free hand to his lips, my friends face burst into a red flame as her arm slipped from my shoulder "(B-b-bF/N), of the shire.....a-at yours..." She said, as Fili slowly rose meeting her gaze. A clearing of a throat from behind us, made us turn towards Bilbo and Thorin "Girls, my dears, why don't you take Fili and Kili around the Shire, whilst Thorin and I go and join the other in preparation for the festivities tonight?" "o-of course" I stuttered as me and (BF/N) turned back towards the young princes, who had extend one arm to us. Kili towards me and Fili towards (BF/N). Rolling our eyes faces flushing; we took their arms and lead them on a tour around the Shire...                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
My breathing started to quicken as I paced around my room. Stopping in front of my mirror, I flexed my shaking hands, trying to steady my breathing. "This is it," I said, looking at the beautiful figure in front of me, "Today is the day you become of age...the day where your one is revealed..." "Even though you already know who he is" a gasp escaped my throat as I turned towards the source of the voice. Sighing in relief as my eyes met (BF/N). "Shouldn't you be off at the party, dancing the night away with your new-found dwarven Prince Charming?" I smirked, a wink following my teasing remark. Colour flooded my friend's cheeks as she walked towards me. "I was heading there when I heard the sound of panicked breathing and a heart yearning to be courted," she said with a small smirk of her own "and you've come to give me that pleasure?" I said giggling "OF course, I had a courting bead made several years ago, when I turned of age!" She said giggling, "but then you fell in love with your own Dwarven Prince Charming," my laughter slowly turned silent as I turned towards my mirror again. (BF/N) appeared in the reflection behind me, her arms wrapping around my waist. "I scared (BF/N), I don't know what to do..." I said, fear filling my words as a single tear fell down my cheek. I was instantly turned around, as the padding of a thumb brushed away my tear. "I know what you are going to do," (BF/N) said turning me to face the mirror again, "You, are going to walk out into the moon's spotlight, dance the night away in the arms of your one and face the world as the bravest, most unique Three-way-breed in all of The Shire, all of Erebor, even all of Middle Earth! And there will be no fear, as your love; the love for Bilbo, me, the dwarves, Kili – will conquer all." A smiled took over my face as I turned to my friend "Well what are we waiting for, we have a party to attend,"