Chapter 17- Starting a new

"Ahhhhhh" was all I could hear. My muffled screams. It's been 3 days since Thorin's approval and mine and Kili's kiss. Also when my ankle got completely wrecked. The rest of the company soon found out about my ankle when Kili followed me to the lake one time when I tried to clean the dry blood off. Right this instant Oin was trying to fix my ankle and I was screaming into my hand because of the pain as well as breathing through gritted teeth making a hiss of pain. Bilbo was going to check if the orcs were still after us while the rest of us were waiting for him, during this time was when Kili had to reveal to everyone about my ankle. Now thanks to the guy...umm....dwarf I like, I'm in pain! Yay!

"Alright, just a couple more seconds, (Y/N) and you'll be fine, you just need to stop squirming....and screaming." Oin said

"You said that last time!" I hissed, Oin sighed

"Kili, can you do something please?" Oin said, Kili blushed and nodded looking at me. All of a sudden I had Kili pinning my wrists down and kissing me, all focus went off my pain and into kissing Kili. I heard Oin say 'I didn't mean that, but if it works then I'm fine with it.'. Soon after a couple of seconds Kili parted from me and Oin was all done with my ankle. I now had sticks supporting it and a bandage around it as well as it back in the right position.

"Now if this happens again, tell us straight up, don't hesitate to get help from us." Oin said standing up, soon Bilbo rushed down and we all surround him for the news on what was going on.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is he friend or foe?" Thorin asked

"Neither, he will help us or, he will kill us." Gandalf said

That's all I can remember as the reason why were right now running from a ginormous bear. We finally reached our destination and were trying to hold the door closed and not let the creature come in. I wasn't allowed to help because of my leg, as well as that Kili was doing everything, he even carried me here. They finally got the door closed when someone asked

"What is that?"

"That is our host." Gandalf said, we all looked at him wide eyed and he continued "His name is Beorn, he is a shape shifter."

"Shape shifter?" I muttered "Where have I heard that before....." I got out my book and looked for it. I finally found the page I was looking for and began to read.

"Wow

"Wow." I said

"Wow, what?" I heard a voice say, I turned my head and saw Kili.