Chapter 31-Kingsfoil

It all happened in a rush the boys were lifting Kili onto the table whilst Tauriel and Tilda were getting the Kingsfoil ready

"What do you mean help me?" I asked

"I've learnt elven healing, but I haven't memorised it, You have," She said

"But I've never done it on someone, " I said worried whilst looking down at Kili

"(Y/N), You're Kili's only chance here," She said

"No I'm not, he has you!" I said to her

"You're his One. I see it in both your eyes. You're his one and only. And if you love him....you need to help him," she said putting the bowl with the Kingsfoil into my hands, I nodded and sighed looking down at Kili.

"Hold him down," I said walking over, I went to Kili's wounded leg with Tauriel at my side. I parted his clothing surrounding the wound. I at Kili with worry as he made pain noises, throwing his head back. I started to chant the elven word, rolling the Kingsfoil in my hands before setting it on Kili's wound as he yelled in pain. I looked at him through the whole chant thinking he was going to be withering forever. Though soon later he settled down, looking at me with that look he had whilst I was binding his leg after the incident with the orcs. A look that I had no idea of what the meaning was.....

Kili's POV:
I felt the weed be pressed to the wound as I heard (Y/N)'s angelic voice saying things I couldn't understand. I moaned slightly as the pain started to fade, I looked at her panting slightly to see her looking at me. Soon a bright white light illuminated her being and then it showed nothing but her my breathing softened as I felt entranced in what she was saying. It was a I had never felt in my entire life yet I knew what it meant. I felt tears in my eyes as I looked at her beauty before my whole body relaxed by itself. The feeling I was getting was nothing to do with elven healing.....it was to do with my One......

Your POV:

After the healing incarnation was done Tauriel was answering question from Tilda beside me and the boys were off talking whilst I was binding Kili's leg again. I tied the last knot as I heard Kili's voice

"(Y/N)," he said breathlessly

"Lie still," I said with a smile on my face, another moment of silence past before he spoke again

"You cannot be her," I froze at what he said, "She is far away. She is far, far away from me. She walks, in starlight in another world...it was just a dream....Do you think she could've loved me," he said as his finger slowly interlaced with mine. I looked towards Tauriel with tears in my eyes. She was too busy answering question she didn't hear what he said. My memory went to when I heard them talking in the dungeons in Mirkwood. How she said she had walked in starlight in another world.......i said the same thing later on when I spoke with Kili.... But I knew, he meant her. My heart sunk as I blinked away the tears taking my hand away.

"I do," I said before going outside and climbing up onto the roof. Once I was on the roof, I let the tears loose. There was no way the prince of Durin was going to fall for s stupid Three-way born like me. But if he wasn't, why did he lead me on like that. I sighed shaking my head. At that moment I did what I did best, the one way I could express my feelings in desperate situations. Sing.

I've been waiting all day for ya babe

So won't cha come and sit and talk to me

And tell me how we're gonna be together always