Chapter 22-Cell Talk

My eyes widen as we walked inside the great hall. I smiled slightly before my eyes went to the boys getting pushed into the lower halls, or the dungeons. I rushed after Tauriel.

"You can help me lock this one......" she said signaling towards Kili, I nodded. I pushed him into the cell as Tauriel laughed slightly going off to help search Fili. Kili looked around at the others getting checked, I giggled at Fili getting another knife taken off him.

"Aren't you going to search me, I could have anything down my trousers?" he said, I glared at him slightly before smirking myself

"Or nothing," as I shut the cell door, walking away smiling I was met face to face with a guard. He bowed and kissed my hand

"My Lady," He said, "My name is (EX/N) (Ex's Name)"

"(Y/N)," I said, he smiled and stood up straight as Legolas came to my side

"We will go to my father, he will decided what we do with you," he said, I nodded as he lead the way (EX/N) behind me. We went to the great hall to King Thrandial.

Kili's POV:

I glared at the elf boy that thought he had a chance with (Y/N). The smug look on his face as he turned to me in the cell before following her out the door. I slid down the wall before the elf maiden that was speaking to (Y/N) before came up to my cell.

"You had a fancy towards her, didn't you?" she spoke stopping in front of me

"Perhaps, though I'd never tell my feelings to an elf filth like you," I snarled

"Don't forget, she is part elf as well. Even though she is of your kind, part of her will always call to the forest," she said walking off. The last thing she said hit me like and arrow to the chest as my mind raced to the forest whilst we were in the webs

"How could the lass do this to us?!" Dwalin shouted

"it wasn't her fault!" Bofur yelled

"but why did she say those things about us?" Ori said, his young voice sounding heart broken

"It's my fault," I said

"What did you do Kili?!" I heard my brother yell

"Sent an arrow straight to her elven heart......."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

I was in a room staring at my image in the mirror. Elf maidens fiddling with the dress I was wearing and my hair. I still couldn't believe how well the meeting with the king went. He had basically adopted me since I reminded him of somebody that he used to know. I looked back to the bed to were my weapons were then back to the mirror, not recognizing the young girl standing in front of me. 

A knock on my door stopped all work

A knock on my door stopped all work. The maidens stepped back and bowed whilst one got the door. (EX/N) walked through the door. He bowed before holding his hand out smiling.

"The feast of starlight awaits us, my lady" He said, I took his hand as he lead me down the corridor and up the stairs where the feast was being held under the light of the evening stars. Thousands of little lights twinkled before my eyes and I fell in love with the sight. Although.....something felt wrong............