Part 12

A / N: Probably should another trigger warning on this part. Just skip the italic part if you're sensitive.

.

.

.

.

.

"Come on, homie! Yeah, listen to her cry! Mmmm, fuck her hard."

Andrei squeezed his eyes shut, focusing on getting them out alive. His gentle strokes seemed to be in a tight vice with no give. Emma's whimpers tore him open, Big M cheering salting the wounds. When he finally finished, he has no pleasure behind it, he rolled off Emma, ​​trying to hide the tears in his eyes. Big M stared at her, passed out on the floor, and licked his lips.

"I can not wait to get some of that! Andrei cleared his throat, hoping that his voice would be strong and harsh.

"No. She's mine. You can't touch her."  I shouldn't even have touched her. God, I'm a horrible person. I should've just let him shoot me. Those thoughts were rotating in his head, along with a building self-hatred.

"I'll consider it. She was supposed to be for all of us when she got away that one time. It doesn't seem like a coincidence that you found her again and took her to your house. Now, did you find that tiny ho and plan to keep her all to yourself?" Andrei nodded, lying slightly. He wanted to protect her and keep her safe. He'd been in her position before. He knew that he could never take advantage of her, it was just wrong. He burned with shame as Big M stared at him, hard. The big black man seemed to know that he had broken Andrei a little bit inside and smiled.

"I could do one of two things to punish you for that-fuck that little bitch hard or whip you." He hung his head, sighing before snapping it back up and looking fiercely into Big M's eyes.

"Where's your whip?"

Andrei gasped as he woke up from the nightmare. With wetness on his cheeks and feeling weak, he rubbed his tired eyes. He had fallen asleep slumped against a wall, waiting for his target to walk by. He checked his watch, making sure he wasn't too late.

2:45. Perfect.

In fifteen minutes, Tony Matthews, Emma's abusive ex-boyfriend, would be walking out of the school, and he would cross to the street Andrei was standing in to get home. Andrei wanted to be in the perfect position to ambush him. He looked at his phone, seeing a text from Emma confirming their dinner plans. His face lit up a little, talking to her. He loved her.

When Tony finally walked by, Andrei tailed him, stalking him like a prowling lion. He kept just far enough from his prey that he didn't get caught. He was wearing a hoodie that was pulled up to mask most of his angular chin, his eyes covered with sunglasses. Black gloves blanketed his hands. He casually walked up beside Tony and pulled him hard to the left, catching him off-guard and causing him to careen into the dark, secluded alley. No one else was around, no cameras in the area. Andrei put his hand over Tony's mouth quickly, quieting his screams.